Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Such embarrassing post match comments from him. Dude has total loser mentality.

ETH is the manager version of Antony. Someone who came to England from the inferior Dutch league and doesn’t look good at all.

Actually feel sorry for Coventry. If that winner was not offside that would have been one of the great FA Cup moments and no more than this team deserved. Outside of a couple of the younger players this really is a very unlikeable team.

Club didn't exactly cover itself in glory, with some of the carrying on.
Do you mean that photo of Anthony?

I try not to get to worked up about players giving the opposition a spray in that situation. For all we know one or some of the Coventry players had been into him during the game.

Not a great look of course, better to stay classy.

I try not to get to worked up about players giving the opposition a spray in that situation. For all we know one or some of the Coventry players had been into him during the game.

On contrast Maguire walks straight over to them and offers handshakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that photo, as well as the general 'over celebrating'. If anyone should pull their heads in, it's this mob.

6 league fixtures to go. 18 points maximum. Away matches against Newcastle and Brighton and a match against Arsenal. We need to pick up 8 points to match our lowest PL league finish of 58 points. We are going to finish on our lowest PL points total for the 2nd time in 3 seasons, aren’t we?

As much as we would like to blame ETH, he wasn’t here 2 years ago.

6 league fixtures to go. 18 points maximum. Away matches against Newcastle and Brighton and a match against Arsenal. We need to pick up 8 points to match our lowest PL league finish of 58 points. We are going to finish on our lowest PL points total for the 2nd time in 3 seasons, aren’t we?

As much as we would like to blame ETH, he wasn’t here 2 years ago.
He wasn't, but at the same time we haven't improved.

He wasn't, but at the same time we haven't improved.

We’ve gone way backwards for sure. We are s**t because of the players and ETH. The entire club needs an overhaul and then we will start seeing results on the pitch. I reckon at least 3 transfer windows are needed to fix this mess.

We’ve gone way backwards for sure. We are s**t because of the players and ETH. The entire club needs an overhaul and then we will start seeing results on the pitch. I reckon at least 3 transfer windows are needed to fix this mess.
I'm a bit more upbeat - I think one window, with the right 'back room' people in the right roles - which looks like something we're addressing - and there will be a big improvement in 2024-25. Hopeful, I know.

Seems like a LOT of behind the scenes pieces being out in place. Until they are all in the roles and ready to go it is a waiting game. Hoping those changes will see us have the first competent transfer window we have had in what feels like forever.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back