Tsimikas
Hendo
Fab
Bajcetic
Mac
Elliott
Jota
Darwin
Thuram isnt really a DM and he's just 22. Think Fab will still be our starting 6 next season.

Can almost sense that incoming Anfield lean. Very, very exciting.
Twitter's down ATM

today panicking GIF

I'm actually really excited for the upcoming season. I think we will move back into the top four, and I love how Klopp is looking to redesign the gameplan around a new look Liverpool side. Szoboszlai coming in will be huge and hopefully Trent moves into the midfield too.

Pair that with a fit and healthy Diaz to partner Salah and Nunes. Breath of fresh air going through the squad at the moment.

I'm actually really excited for the upcoming season. I think we will move back into the top four, and I love how Klopp is looking to redesign the gameplan around a new look Liverpool side. Szoboszlai coming in will be huge and hopefully Trent moves into the midfield too.

Pair that with a fit and healthy Diaz to partner Salah and Nunes. Breath of fresh air going through the squad at the moment.
Soz will be huge if we confirm it. He could be an absolute beast. If we can get players fit we will be far better off too. Diaz and Jota missed so much football last season. If we can keep our front 5 in Mo, Nunez, Gakpo, Diaz and Jota fit, we should smash in the goals. Really hoping for Nunez to push on to with his first season under his belt now, I hope his English is getting better.

But the start of this squad refresh particularly in midfield is great. Finally moving on from guys like Keita and Ox is huge. TAA's move into midfield late in the season too was something else, he looked amazing in that role. Also excited for Bajcetic to see what he can do.

Plenty to look forward to. Just hoping Soz gets confirmed very soon and then of course more signings coming in too. Still need to keep this squad refresh going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soz will be huge if we confirm it. He could be an absolute beast. If we can get players fit we will be far better off too. Diaz and Jota missed so much football last season. If we can keep our front 5 in Mo, Nunez, Gakpo, Diaz and Jota fit, we should smash in the goals. Really hoping for Nunez to push on to with his first season under his belt now, I hope his English is getting better.

But the start of this squad refresh particularly in midfield is great. Finally moving on from guys like Keita and Ox is huge. TAA's move into midfield late in the season too was something else, he looked amazing in that role. Also excited for Bajcetic to see what he can do.

Plenty to look forward to. Just hoping Soz gets confirmed very soon and then of course more signings coming in too. Still need to keep this squad refresh going.
Totally forgot about Jota and Gakpo haha. We do have some real firepower. The midfield is the most exciting part of it for me too. So stale the last few years. Hopefully the rejuvenation of the squad and a less intense Euro comp does the players good. Only a few weeks away from the pre-season fixtures so will be interesting to see who plays where.

Well, you learn something new each day. I had no idea about the finer details on what classifies as a "homegrown" player. For some reason I always assumed it meant British players. But seems its a bit more technical than that. Like Van Den Berg counts as a "homegrown" player.

This article goes into good detail about the rules that define "homegrown"

It also says that we only have one more spot on our list for a non homegrown player, unless we move someone else off.

How LFC can meet homegrown quota with Szoboszlai & Mac Allister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back