2nds South Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 17 @ Noarlunga

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, none of these players are any good. Its usually Mead, Jackson and Sinn that create play.

I really don't get why Sutcliffe and Dumont are still running around for us. All they do is chip kick and turn it over. Dumont phones it in every week.
:( I really thought Dumont had something to offer after last season, he looked like he might be useful cover for Boak. It's been more bust than boom with these mature age recruits recently, hasn't it?

I'm starting to think Teakle just got lost on his way to volleyball training & has no fukcing idea what football is.
He’s has deteriorated dramatically since I seen him playing in Perth last year.
Would not know it’s the same player, there is absolutely not one player out there looking close to AFL standard.
They all wouldn’t get a kick in a street fight.

Port can definitely come back against this historically mentally weak outfit, far from over
They look far from mentally week, they look like they're going in for the kill at every contest. Our only chance is if fatigue has gotten to them on this very heavy ground. 10.3 in these conditions is impressive, even if we have offered nothing in defence.

Difficult conditions comes down to who wants it and we clearly don't.

To freaken hard to work hard.

Absolutely no voice at the ground no encouragement no running in support.

I waited by the race as the teams came off. Nothing at all. No voice from the players. No criticism from the crowd. Thousand yard stares...

Given the magpies game often reflects the power we might be in trouble tommorow.

Difficult conditions comes down to who wants it and we clearly don't.

To freaken hard to work hard.

Absolutely no voice at the ground no encouragement no running in support.

I waited by the race as the teams came off. Nothing at all. No voice from the players. No criticism from the crowd. Thousand yard stares...

Given the magpies game often reflects the power we might be in trouble tommorow.
You paid money to see this or someone gave you a free ticket?
Either way how are you still there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:( I really thought Dumont had something to offer after last season, he looked like he might be useful cover for Boak. It's been more bust than boom with these mature age recruits recently, hasn't it?

Yep, it reminds me of some of the listcloggers that Chocco signed in his latter years. Jason Davenport, James Ezard, Jay Nash, Simon Phillips to name a few. I reckon we should be banned from the mid season Draft. We continually draft people who are never going to make or whose best is behind them.

Yep, it reminds me of some of the listcloggers that Chocco signed in his latter years. Jason Davenport, James Ezard, Jay Nash, Simon Phillips to name a few. I reckon we should be banned from the mid season Draft. We continually draft people who are never going to make or whose best is behind them.
They should have drafted Eastland from Claremont, best ruck going around in the minor leagues.

It looks bad enough just watching on the feed, hate to see it in real life.
Would make the Parade look like a snooker table.

Edited my post it looked a bit weird.

Doing a tour of the snafl grounds before I give it away.

Glad it's not windy. Would come straight from the Antarctic.

Seriously can hear more voice from the umpires than the khfc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back