2nds WWT Eagles vs Port Adelaide - Round 3 @ Woodville

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez we have a lot of top up players and skinny first and second year AFL players.

With the sound down I only recognise about 6 players.

Last edited:

If I was involved at the club the first thing I would do is make a rule, you lose your feet in a contest and don’t win the ball half your next match Payment goes to charity plus you spend the next day doing the most grueling training we can think of

There’s no reason for our players to constantly lose their feet and it absolutely kills us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC do you have any idea how much training time do our AFL listed players spend with our top up players?

Do they mix it up, ie guys who arent even close to AFL selection spend a lot more time than fringe e AFL players with the top up squad?

Do those AFL players then get a reduced training time with the main / AFL squad??

RossFC do you have any idea how much training time do our AFL listed players spend with our top up players?

Do they mix it up, ie guys who arent even close to AFL selection spend a lot more time than fringe e AFL players with the top up squad?

Do those AFL players then get a reduced training time with the main / AFL squad??

Not sure how they mix it up. Maybe during the AFL captains runs (26 players), the guys not selected have a session with the SANFL listed players?

Training times here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back