2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 4 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Effort was there. Just lacking well.....just lacking.

I know the reasons why (so no need to tell me) but it makes me sad to be at my teams home ground and have the opposition supporters be a lot louder.

Lol we appointed hamish fartlett as coach, we arent serious. We arent even serious at any level we play to be frank.

We are going to win a spoon just to add to this unprecedented era of the keninly foodbowl cwub.

Their absolute hard on for mentioning where any port player played in the sanfl previously continues

Who cares. Call the game.
One of the callers spends most of the call on trivia, or former club, or the player's dad's name or job rather than actually call it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like Lorenz as a player.
Agree. He’s the one AFL-listed player that I think has the most potential to make it from the guys playing tonight. Visentini hasn’t been anything special unfortunately. Anastosopoulos and Charleson with a couple of nice things each. Walsh and Marshall are nowhere near it.

TeeKray was critical about people noting our lack of depth. I honestly don’t think we’ve had a worse group of young kids outside of the best 25.

Yes, they’re very young and very raw but they were also mostly late, speculative picks after we’ve had years of trading away first and second round picks. JHF was worth what we paid - and more. But the Sinnsanity draft was a big mistake on multiple levels. A wasted first rounder and we paid extra to waste that pick.

14 top up players and of the 8 AFLlisted players of which;
* 4 are 18/19 year olds in their first season,
  • 2 in their second year, Marshall and Scully,
  • Visintini in his third year and
  • Frankie Evans.

Great effort to be in front at 20 minute of 2nd quarter and could see the last bit of 2nd quarter Norwood's fitness and experimce got on top of our kids.

14 top up players and of the 8 AFLlisted players of which;
* 4 are 18/19 year olds in their first season,
  • 2 in their second year, Marshall and Scully,
  • Visintini in his third year and
  • Frankie Evans.

Great effort to be in front at 20 minute of 2nd quarter and could see the last bit of 2nd quarter Norwood's fitness and experimce got on top of our kids.
You forgot that 2 have actually AFL experience for a sum total of 23 games.

TeeKray was critical about people noting our lack of depth. I honestly don’t think we’ve had a worse group of young kids outside of the best 25.

I think they're two separate discussions.

We don't have many good young players because we've continually traded out of the draft to top up with mature talent. But the upshot of that is we have quite a lot of experienced AFL players outside our best 23 that I would classify as depth - Clurey, McKenzie, Sweet, Finlayson, Narkle, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back