RDFNL 2022 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It won’t be a major upset, it’s simply if Wallan beat Diggers and Riddell beat Lancefield by what they did last time… Riddel will be on top of the ladder

It won’t be a major upset, it’s simply if Wallan beat Diggers and Riddell beat Lancefield by what they did last time… Riddel will be on top of the ladder

Didn't think of that scenario.

Did you win by enough?

I wouldn’t let Justin Sherman coach my kid to pick his nose, because he’d balls that up.

Can’t finish anything he starts, walks out half way. A joke of a decision. This could be the best thing that could happen to Lancefield, because he ruins culture and blokes don’t stick round under him.

I wouldn’t let Justin Sherman coach my kid to pick his nose, because he’d balls that up.

Can’t finish anything he starts, walks out half way. A joke of a decision. This could be the best thing that could happen to Lancefield, because he ruins culture and blokes don’t stick round under him.
I don’t get what your saying what decision?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yhea not a good ground playing at Wallan 2 windy and no parking, going to be interesting where there going to park the cars local council will have a field day fining people like the do on market days
Car parking available at both high school (across the road) and bowling club (up the hill).
Have successfully hosted finals in previous years. Also Northern FL did not see a problem with Wallan hosting several junior finals over the last weeks

Car parking available at both high school (across the road) and bowling club (up the hill).
Have successfully hosted finals in previous years. Also Northern FL did not see a problem with Wallan hosting several junior finals over the last weeks
can’t hide the fact that it’s a windy ground and not much cover for when it rains you can also park at the shopping centre too! And juniors watch a shortened game and take off. It’s had the least amount of goals kicked on it in the last 2 rounds just a observation/fact, tell me some positives is the ground in tip top condition for a final? Hopefully it’s a sunny calm day with great football and cold 🍻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touchy touchy, can’t hide the fact that it’s a windy ground and not much cover for when it rains you can also park at the shopping centre too! And juniors watch a shortened game and take off. It’s had the least amount of goals kicked on it in the last 2 rounds just a observation/fact, tell me some positives is the ground in tip top condition for a final? Hopefully it’s a sunny calm day with great football and cold

Has just as much cover if not more then most grounds.

Ground certainly not in tip top condition but most grounds aren’t.

Council have been working on it yesterday & today but doubt it’s going to improve it, especially the entrance end.

Probably had low scores the last 2 rounds cause there has actually been 2 games of footy with 2 decent teams playing.

Wallan V Woodend 21 goals, hardly low scoring.

Wallan V Diggers 14 goals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Has just as much cover if not more then most grounds.

Ground certainly not in tip top condition but most grounds aren’t.

Council have been working on it yesterday & today but doubt it’s going to improve it, especially the entrance end.

Probably had low scores the last 2 rounds cause there has actually been 2 games of footy with 2 decent teams playing.

wouldn’t have nothing to do with the weather would it? Why is it so hard to admit it’s a windy ground

wouldn’t have nothing to do with the weather would it? Why is it so hard to admit it’s a windy ground

Windy or not, I’m sure you will still enjoy a great game of footy Sunday and then be back on big footy posting your negative stuff on Monday.

Windy or not, I’m sure you will still enjoy a great game of footy Sunday and then be back on big footy posting your negative stuff on Monday.

Ice we know positivity or solutions aren’t part of the Red repertoire. He’s just another negative Fwit on this platform.
Everyone knows he swims down the shallow end of the pool.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Omfg you both going for it, heaven forbid someone have a comment on your ground! your grounds windy s**t for finals football enough said 🔔

Wallan sure is windy. A good challenge for Romsey and Macedon to overcome the conditions, especially with wet weather due during this week. I thought it would be played at Lancefield, but rewarding the best club in the league over the last few years with finals is to be commended.

Looking forward to catching up with the Wallan crew on Saturday.

Just been down to greenhill club room end from goal square to clubrooms under water and mud league may have to have a look at a alternative ground with more rain forecast as player safety will be a factor

Wow, Wallan. What a performance. Their midfield absolutely smashed Diggers. Sets up a huge contest next week.

I thought Will Brock was sensational along with the Bonello brothers and Boyall. Forwards had a field day.

Lots of work to do for Diggers before next weeks game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back