RDFNL 2022 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Grassroots Guru

Senior List
Mar 29, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I recall there was a previous call about a second club coming out of Gisborne for a senior club as part of the leagues expansion.

The local council has a masterplan in place for new ovals is Gisborne with stage 1 expected to be completed before the 2023 season.

Could be a watch this space

I recall there was a previous call about a second club coming out of Gisborne for a senior club as part of the leagues expansion.

The local council has a masterplan in place for new ovals is Gisborne with stage 1 expected to be completed before the 2023 season.

Could be a watch this space
That’d be the giants wouldn’t it? They’re meant to running a 19s next year so don’t think they’ll be far off with a couple of open age sides

Fair effort that missed a few games in a shortened season as well feel sorry for the person who came second!

An excellent young coach who has the capability to move through the ranks pretty quickly I would think.

Fair effort that missed a few games in a shortened season as well feel sorry for the person who came second!

Good fishing ginger, you got me you Egg
You continually get the Wallan info wrong
Stick to the facts championship. Missed one game.
Six year journey thus far, seventh season.
Not like other coaches I know who get a different polo every season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good fishing ginger, you got me you Egg
You continually get the Wallan info wrong
Stick to the facts championship. Missed one game.
Six year journey thus far, seventh season.
Not like other coaches I know who get a different polo every season.

I'm a bit embarrassed I must admit. Didn't realise the subtle, if somewhat vile overtones in that post. Having a pot shot at someone who missed a game due to a death in the family is pretty bloody low. Got no doubt the award also reflects the success the club has had as a collective group.

I'm a bit embarrassed I must admit. Didn't realise the subtle, if somewhat vile overtones in that post. Having a pot shot at someone who missed a game due to a death in the family is pretty bloody low. Got no doubt the award also reflects the success the club has had as a collective group.
I think your reading to much into that chief all I said was it’s a good effort 🤔🤦‍♂️

It's going to get even harder to get drafted out of Victoria as the AFL continues to forge ahead in NSW and QLD. I've seen some absolute guns miss out.
Id think most of the first rounders are from Victorian private aps schools on scholarships, I think it's time to get rid of the tac cup, let kids play senior footy if they're not playing private school footy

Id think most of the first rounders are from Victorian private aps schools on scholarships, I think it's time to get rid of the tac cup, let kids play senior footy if they're not playing private school footy
Good point that’s why we tend to see more mature age draft picks now compared to 10 year’s ago but TAC still only under 18’s probably don’t wanna see a 16 year old against men if they scrap TAC

Good point that’s why we tend to see more mature age draft picks now compared to 10 year’s ago but TAC still only under 18’s probably don’t wanna see a 16 year old against men if they scrap TAC
Most guys from country footy with a bit of ability start playing senior footy at 15 or 16. Roota was playing senior finals at 15-16 for Lalbert, Brent Guerra and his brother were playing senior footy in year 9 and getting bog. It actually fast tracks footy players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really sad to see East Sunbury not being able to field a senior team this year in the EDFL. Really hope they get back on there feet within a year or 2 whatever league they choose. Time for the RDFL to get them back in this league we’re they belong. I would think it’d be a great point of difference to the other Sunbury clubs for recruiting to play in the RDFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back