RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the other teams given compensation for them.playing above their age group or are they not allowed to participate in the grandfinal, seems pretty rough on the younger teams doing the right thing.

Not 100% sure how it all works.

I know they do get reviewed after round 4 though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I imagine it will be part of the Giants push to field a senior team next year, allowing them to retain players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sure they can play elsewhere and come back next season to field the senior team, a lot of kids last year in the 19s program and may as well just not turn up againt them with a team full of younger 1st year 19s.
Pretty.pathetic from the rdfnl to allow this, obviously have no regards for the other kids safety and well-being..

Sure they can play elsewhere and come back next season to field the senior team, a lot of kids last year in the 19s program and may as well just not turn up againt them with a team full of younger 1st year 19s.
Pretty.pathetic from the rdfnl to allow this, obviously have no regards for the other kids safety and well-being..
Totally agree. And all the AFL do is talk concussions and hits, yet allow this to go on. What a joke the AFL is to local community footy.

I was more talking the other stuff. No dramas though.

Few crowd dramas yes - just a bit too much ink in some supporters but agree not a good look. I’m sure the leauge won’t be too happy . I did see the bloke getting stuck into galea which was poor

Few crowd dramas yes - just a bit too much ink in some supporters but agree not a good look. I’m sure the leauge won’t be too happy . I did see the bloke getting stuck into galea which was poor

Not that either. I thought Dean just got frustrated and it showed. Fowler did a great job on him.

What I meant was, how do you think they're tracking 3 games in given you thought they'd win in a canter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that either. I thought Dean just got frustrated and it showed. Fowler did a great job on him.

What I meant was, how do you think they're tracking 3 games in given you thought they'd win in a canter.

It’s a long year mate - confident we will win it - just have to be confident sometimes

It’s a long year mate - confident we will win it - just have to be confident sometimes

Fair enough. Certainly saw enough in the 1st half against Romsey and the Diggers game to inspire that.

Need to straighten up in front of goal and turn 5-11 into 11-5.

Genuine question, has anyone here subscribed to the live game access for this season?

It’s good question
I only know of only one person who has but they must be getting subscriptions from folk if they charge for it.
If they’re gonna charge I think they should only charge for the live streams GameDay imo. The comp should have replays up on the site for free. As we know the camera work can be hit or miss.

I fortunate to be able to watch the vision on premier data.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back