RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the Interleague game yesterday and saw a great game. I thought RDFNL had the game won but that last quarter and extra time was unexpected and exciting! The only disappointing aspect of the whole day was the small crowd that attended. Thought a special game like this would bring out the spectators. I brought my camcorder with me and will upload the exciting last half and extra time on my YouTube channel (TIGER TV AFL) in a few days. As for that mark a second before the final siren - he marked it a half second after the siren. I 'll upload my vision of this incident in about half an hour and YOU BE THE JUDGE!!

Here's the video of the alleged mark just after the siren to deny RDFNL a shot at goal to win the game in yesterday's Interleague match.

You be the judge!

My full video on YouTube in about 2 days.

TIGER TV AFL

View attachment 1986905

It doesn't matter, the rule is "when the umpire hears the siren", if the umpire heard it as before the mark and makes the call, then that's it. Unfortunately, the RDFNL dropped the game after being 33 points up, it isn't one decision that decides the game.

Played at Ky in the 1s all last year including in GF, did the pre season at Carlton vfl. Playing at home with his mates. Still only 20yr old. Bit harsh on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
harsh? it was a question not an assumption as i remember him a few years back as being pretty good. apologies for not being all over his past season or 2.

Here's the video of the alleged mark just after the siren to deny RDFNL a shot at goal to win the game in yesterday's Interleague match.

You be the judge!

TIGER TV AFL

View attachment 1986905
Good decision definitely after the siren sounded.

Good decision definitely after the siren sounded.

100%

Chatting with a couple of players they just said they ran out of legs in part due to the hard surface and the 1/4ers were longer than standard RDFNL game and then extra time.

Still, a cracking game of footy and everyone represented the league well.

My game-day scenes from Saturday's INTERLEAGUE match played at RSEA Park.
I filmed everything except the second quarter.
Here's some timestamps for you:
PRE GAME - 0:40
QUARTER 1 - 3:40
QUARTER 3 - 26:40
QUARTER 4 - 48:52
EXTRA TIME 1 - 1:12:34
EXTRA TIME 2 - 1:19:10
POST GAME - 1:26:04

You be the judge!

TIGER TV AFL

View attachment 1986905
Here's when the viewer can here the final siren through the video, which says the right call was made by the umpire
1715560347462.png

hard sufrace and ran out of legs, probably explains why St.Kilda are also battling a bit if thats where they train. was the under 19s game also longer quarters compared to rdfl rules as scorelines show that team was run over after being 4-5 goals up to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back