RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And not a senior coaching gig either I hear.

The perfect coaching gig where there is no politics and development is key. No recruiting, no budgets, no points systems. Sounds to good to be true. Might add that these types of roles are held in extremely high regard by AFL clubs, Rupo might have done him a favour.

The perfect coaching gig where there is no politics and development is key. No recruiting, no budgets, no points systems. Sounds to good to be true. Might add that these types of roles are held in extremely high regard by AFL clubs, Rupo might have done him a favour.

Good on him, I got a lot of time for Kev and no doubt whatever he turns his hand to he will give his all

May have parents rather than politics to deal with ?

Parents can often be worse I reckon ha ha .... especially the ones who think little Johny is draftable even though he can’t win his own ball, battles on the opposite side under minimal pressure and has no “defensive” side to his game whatsoever :D

No problem with good players getting paid good money so long as they attend all training sessions and lead by example both onfield and off field.Would expect them to be good leaders for the young blokes at the club Headshot or not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problem with good players getting paid good money so long as they attend all training sessions and lead by example both onfield and off field.Would expect them to be good leaders for the young blokes at the club Headshot or not?
Now that’s so funny needed a laugh :) :)

No problem with good players getting paid good money so long as they attend all training sessions and lead by example both onfield and off field.Would expect them to be good leaders for the young blokes at the club Headshot or
Should both help Wallan take another step forward.

If Wallan believe that it will help them win a premiership in 2018 then all good.
I can't help but question why four clubs in four years, or is it five in four years for Lobb?

I
If Wallan believe that it will help them win a premiership in 2018 then all good.
I can't help but question why four clubs in four years, or is it five in four years for Lobb?

I get the hint they will be good for the 2 hours game time and not much else.I will watch from afar with interest.

Petroro leaving Sunbury

Whilst we keep hearing names are leaving have any been confirmed?

Murphy and Young are the only confirmed at this stage. Young joining Glenroy in premier and Murphy headlines as another one of the handy inclusions joining from the EDFL at Rupertswood.

Or are these departures just speculation at this stage? Is the new coach likely to bring any with him from Tullamarine? all reports have Tulla as favourites after a more than impressive recruiting drive in recent weeks, surely players would be reluctant to leave given the comparisons and that’s not disrespecting where the Kangaroos are at either after playing finals in 2017.

Gentleman good afternoon . Normally I don't read this sort of rubbish. I'm glad my name is entertaining u all. As far as I knew I was still at sunbury . As for Mitch farmer I'm not sure what his plans are . As for bringing my dad into this I find it very sad . Please enjoy

Bahahahha..... that is the worst impersonation that's ever been on bigfooty..... hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back