Preview R11: Changes vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Havent we seen this s**t before? Supporter pressure to drop a senior stalwart results in puff pieces from AFC Media? Talk about propaganda.
Is there supporter pressure to drop Laird? I think there's a strong argument for it but I'd be surprised if it was much of a thing outside of BF.

That is interesting. Without naming sources do you have believable insider info on that, please?

Ditto, above.
I find it hard to believe that he loves high-effort, scrappy triers but would complain when they are chosen for him.

This.
Very confident in the information yes

Havent we seen this s**t before? Supporter pressure to drop a senior stalwart results in puff pieces from AFC Media? Talk about propaganda.
Knick Knack Loop GIF by Yizr

I understand the argument you make and if you ask AmericanCrow he will say you try and win every damn game every damn time. If I could trust my club to do the right thing at the end of the year I would agree also

Our trading up into the top 5 is barely visible.

What is his other job? Let me give you a hint. Its something to do with development

ehh I like the Mike Ditka approach '' some of you wont be playing in a Superbowl but you can be part of the legacy that gets us one'

Given the money and match payments I can see why players such as Pedlar choose to play through his shoulder injury . I guess what I am trying to say is the players who might be offended can look at their payslips - I mean it sure looks like some are already doing the bare minimum to get one

So development. Nicks goes to the Footy Ops and the Board and says '' yeah I screwed up the first month - thats on me - but I am here for 2 years so I want the club to endorse the following. We start going hard with our draftees and find out what they can and cant do - bonus is we know empirically. Extra bonus is we might improve our draft hand. Best ever result is we start looking really really good ''

You are still trying to win every damn game every damn time but you arent so invested in the result that you fal back into old habits

Thats what I would do

😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can run around in circles. Nicksy wants McHenry to mix it up. Squares, rectangles, parallelograms.
The more shapes, the better the shape. At least I think that’s what’s taking shape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back