Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't make it to waaia Saturday to watch what they call the "unstoppable force" waaia play in the seniors, what was the game like? Heard there is some injury scares for waaia

Does anyone know if the League vote count is going to be live streamed again this year please and if there will be progress updates posted anywhere from the junior count?

Whats the crack

Umpires aside, what was your opinion of the game - any stand outs? How do you rate Blighty's chances against Picola next week? They appear to have been playing a spiteful brand of football this finals series - wouldn't think Picola would buy into that.

Whats the crack

Umpires aside, what was your opinion of the game - any stand outs? How do you rate Blighty's chances against Picola next week? They appear to have been playing a spiteful brand of football this finals series - wouldn't think Picola would buy into that.

Seesawing game. Strathys structures versus blighty momentum.
Brain BOG by a mile. Crestani the best for strath.
Blighty don't have a chance I'd think. Their bottom six should have cost them yesterday and will be exposed again.
Blighty only have a plan A, which is physical footy. If picola keep their heads and play to Varcoes orders, they'll be excited about the prospect of a GF on a small ground like Jerilderie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seesawing game. Strathys structures versus blighty momentum.
Brain BOG by a mile. Crestani the best for strath.
Blighty don't have a chance I'd think. Their bottom six should have cost them yesterday and will be exposed again.
Blighty only have a plan A, which is physical footy. If picola keep their heads and play to Varcoes orders, they'll be excited about the prospect of a GF on a small ground like Jerilderie
I'd have thought either Clarke or plattfuss who strathy continued to kick it to, would have been in Blightys best. Whilst I and those I have spoken to thought Lewis' skill and decision making through the whole game was as good if not better than any strathy player.

I'd have thought either Clarke or plattfuss who strathy continued to kick it to, would have been in Blightys best. Whilst I and those I have spoken to thought Lewis' skill and decision making through the whole game was as good if not better than any strathy player.

Brain the match winner. No doubt multiple blighty boys got alot of intercept touches.

And yet I believe the little fella (Lewis) isn't eligible for the rising star?

Interesting winner in the 3rds Vote Count tonight with many shocked with the top three...

Sounds like sour grapes there,:grapes::'( bit pathetic considering it is only junior sport in a small country league, let the kids enjoy their rewards mate - obviously the umpires from their games thought they were deserving

Yeah, still thirds. I was told he played too many games of seniors last year

Ok thanks - haven't seen him before this year and then only in a couple of games, also heard there may be a few other cracker players around in the same boat, something to do with the sub rule or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back