Picola & District NW 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what grade ?
How would it work when clubs have grades that are the next standard playing at a different venue on the same day .
eg. A grade or Seniors playing at a different venue on the same day as the b grade or seconds ?
seniors cause lets be honest without senior footy there be no footy or netball

I honestly can't believe that people are complaining about clubs having most of their teams playing on same day/venue.

In my eyes that's much more preferable than having teams over 4 different venues over 2 different days just so a couple of teams don't have to play on a Sunday.

Some clubs would be stretched thin in terms of trainers/helpers etc if the league didn't try and do this, and grounds would be half empty with supporters spending half the day travelling to follow their clubs teams around the countryside.

I honestly can't believe that people are complaining about clubs having most of their teams playing on same day/venue.

In my eyes that's much more preferable than having teams over 4 different venues over 2 different days just so a couple of teams don't have to play on a Sunday.

Some clubs would be stretched thin in terms of trainers/helpers etc if the league didn't try and do this, and grounds would be half empty with supporters spending half the day travelling to follow their clubs teams around the countryside.

A very difficult draw to work out. But lets be honest it needs to be geared around senior football. The senior side is costing clubs anywhere from $70K - $110K, so that needs to be the priority. In saying that, I think the proposed is quite fair. Waaia deserve a home final, they have been undefeated and have earned the right. It will be a very interesting 4 weeks.

A very difficult draw to work out. But lets be honest it needs to be geared around senior football. The senior side is costing clubs anywhere from $70K - $110K, so that needs to be the priority. In saying that, I think the proposed is quite fair. Waaia deserve a home final, they have been undefeated and have earned the right. It will be a very interesting 4 weeks.
Priority , but not at the complete expense.
I'd suggest that grades other than the seniors , are far more profitable for clubs ??

This finals program really sums up the pdfl’s last 18 months, a shambles.
How can two sides who finished top four be denied a Saturday final let alone a home final?? The league saying they’re shifting them to accommodate clubs is a joke, as Picola and deni have 2 other football sides on the Saturday and I’m sure Katunga would not mind playing Sunday as their reserve side is also playing as they both finished 8th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im actually one of the parents that would have to go to to 2 grounds in one day and it wouldnt of worried me.

Last edited:
See by the SF draw on website all Rennie football teams are off to Mathoura when they are hosting the previous day - interesting to see if that changes or not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back