2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 7 @ Prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Random question. I was only a kid so I may be misremembering... Game at prospect. Probably late 80's. We were rubbish all day but kicked .... 11,12? goals in the last quarter to win. Does anyone remember this? Did it even happen?
1994 We were 5 goals down at 3/4 time we kicked 11 goals to 1 in the last quarter and won by 5 goals, Scott Hodges went berserk in the last quarter!

You going Ross or is the swamp too much even for you?

It's a funny demographic for North. In the stands you have the doctors and lawyers of North Adelaide and in the outer you have the blokes from Kilburn and Gilles Plains who pour Jack Daniels on their Weet bix for breakfast.
5086 represent!

Only been watching for 7 minutes and have seen 5 frees for North zero for Port and one 15 metre penalty against Port. So, situation normal.

Early days but no forward target for us as said situation normal.

Mitch Harvey has both North Goals. I will melt if this gut kicks a bag against us!

North doing all the attacking I hope there is a wind blowing to their end or this could get ugly.

If Jackson is the travelling emergency, it is a terrible result. Kid misses out on more game time coming off a bye as well.
Don't think it's terrible for Jackson to get a taste of travelling with the seniors and the build up to a big game at the G.

The main thing is it's terrible for the Magpies, as he's been the best player for the last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back