Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried to watch Tigers vs Dockers, realised it was legitimately an effort to watch 2 s**t teams play s**t footy commentated by Kelli Underwood and started rethinking my life choices.

I tried to watch Saints-North but couldn't get into it.

I guess watching one s**t-stain of a club that should be folded beat up on another s**t-stain of a club that should be folded (with the detritus moved to Tassie) just isn't my thing.
I read somewhere that since their founding St Kilda has a winning percentage of 39% out of the 2500 odd games they've competed in. They'd need to win every game they play in for 20 years straight to convert that into a positive percentage lmao.

Revoke their license and give Elizabeth an easy kill in the Adelaide league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They smashed us in the reserves 157 to 71 today, playing some of their NT academy boys, while we played our VFL top ups. And they switched off in the fourth quarter.
They had a soft kill last week, so you may be able to jump them, hope so for your sake anyway. Not a Hardwick fan.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

They had a soft kill last week, so you may be able to jump them, hope so for your sake anyway. Not a Hardwick fan.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk
The run in waves. That's our kryptonite. Expecting us to show up for half of the first quarter, then fade out of the game.

Haven’t watched a ton of the random excess Victorian games this year, but whoever this Matt Hill is commentating on Dogs Hawks is tremendous.

A proper broadcaster, calling the game, not creating nonsense catchphrases or look at me tantrums. So pure. Nice to see some praise for Paps on Twitter this morning too.

Broadcasters broadcasting games, not psychotic egotistical former players, how good.

Haven’t watched a ton of the random excess Victorian games this year, but whoever this Matt Hill is commentating on Dogs Hawks is tremendous.

A proper broadcaster, calling the game, not creating nonsense catchphrases or look at me tantrums. So pure. Nice to see some praise for Paps on Twitter this morning too.

Broadcasters broadcasting games, not psychotic egotistical former players, how good.
Was wondering who he was.

Race caller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back