Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? He’s still only young and has shown heaps IMO.

He's having his best year so far this season, there's just a huge gap between his best and worst and he's prone to making decisions akin to Taberner. Just don't think he'll ever be very good.

He's having his best year so far this season, there's just a huge gap between his best and worst and he's prone to making decisions akin to Taberner. Just don't think he'll ever be very good.
Nah, he's already better than Taberner ever was.

Can kick straight, for a start.

Dockers won tonight 14.11.95 to dogs 10.11.71.

Bet you enjoyed watching this game on free to air. I am sure the rest of the eagles mates did LoL

Josh Tracey is very good this season. I saw him kick 3 goals in the 2nd quarter vs port a couple of weeks back.

I tipped Freo, so yes I did enjoy getting the tip correct.

On another note, time for you to shut the heck up.

Dogs lost this one rather than Freo winning it. Kick straight and its a 3-4 goal win for the bulldogs.
Going by that view.... Saints should of won last night LoL.

Port beat saints 11.16.82 to saints 11.6.72.

Port should of won by 5 to 7 goals last night

Cuts both ways to be honest. Bailey Banfield got Freo over the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treacy and Voss look like a good pairing, along with Amiss, their forward line is now sorted. Treacy was enormous tonight - very good game with many marks, both forward and as an outlet for the defence.

Rory Lobb in the final three quarters: 2 kicks, 1 handball, 46 metres gained, 0.0 on the scoreboard, 0 marks, 0 tackles.

Rory Lobb in the fourth quarter: 0 kicks, 0 handballs, 0 disposal, 0 metres gained, 0.0 on the scoreboard, 0 marks, 0 tackles.

Rory Lobb in the final three quarters: 2 kicks, 1 handball, 46 metres gained, 0.0 on the scoreboard, 0 marks.

Rory Lobb in the fourth quarter: 0 kicks, 0 handballs, 0 disposal, 0 metres gained, 0.0 on the scoreboard, 0 marks.
Rory Lobb sucks out loud. I wish he still played for Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back