MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't seen a bloke squib like Rachelle did tonight (twice) since poor old Peterson for us

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Couldn't believe it. Haven't seen something like that in years. He's regressed this year Rachelle. Been poor. I severely overrated the Crows. Highly doubt they make finals now.

That wasn’t the deal
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Can't help feeling a bit jealous of Carlton's tall forward line of McKay, Curnow, DeKonning. We are rocking with ben Brown, Petty and JVR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two huge Vic clubs. AFL would froth at the possibility. Big chance too with Pies finding its mojo again and Blues flag favourite. Would be epic.
I just don't understand how the AFL could be 'pushing' for that result.

This is classic homebrand Melbourne, 0.3 in a quarter and half vs the Eagles, * me. Imagine following this team, where is the enjoyment?

This is classic homebrand Melbourne, 0.3 in a quarter and half vs the Eagles, * me. Imagine following this team, where is the enjoyment?
I love how freo have been pumped up for their defense, at the end of the day they lost two games in a row by 10 points and 3 points scoring 63 each time. They are copying our boring style without winning.

I love how freo have been pumped up for their defense, at the end of the day they lost two games in a row by 10 points and 3 points scoring 63 each time. They are copying our boring style without winning.
Score 75 points ve Freo and they cant win.

Freo are trash, no-name players and a horrible gamestyle, been that way since the Ross Lyon days, always the worst fixture of each round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back