MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and my close mates have a pretty funny footy tipping comp that has a lot on the line so watch quite a few neutral games.

The games this week were pretty good spectacle. Plenty of close finishes and upsets. I think the comp being very even is a good thing overall for football.

Would love to know more about your tipping comp

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would love to know more about your tipping comp

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
5 mates, whoever loses has to shell out for a weekend away for everyone.

Stakes are pretty high, you're up for a bit of $$$ if you lose. No real prize for winning, except glory - just don't come last. Last trip included a fishing charter.

Other random rules apply like if you tip against your team and they win you end up on the Wall of Shame where everyone can roast you with embarrassing photos.

Charlie Cameron had his suspension overturned. Couldn't help notice the sooking on social media. Honestly who cares, Lever was fine and it was paid a free on the night. Cameron has had a good record apparently which helped him get off.

Charlie Cameron had his suspension overturned. Couldn't help notice the sooking on social media. Honestly who cares, Lever was fine and it was paid a free on the night. Cameron has had a good record apparently which helped him get off.

Can't believe Kozzy didn't also escape suspension due to his clean record.

Rigged competition.

I think the argument was that Charlie got off due to character references and people were also suggesting they played the indigenous card. No idea if that's true, but I don't blame people for going apes droppings about the inconsistencies of the MRO. It also seems like the stars of the comp get judged differently to others, which I agree happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason im still watching this garbage is because it's close. Wtf has happened to the Crows this year? I had them pushing top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back