NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be shocked if they stay in D2.

Just saw Aquilina has signed at Boro.

Baddley Kelly officially to North

Sage to Diamond creek.

They should honestly swap with South Morang right now

They have lost their 3 best players. Quite literally.

Aquilana
Baddley Kelly
Sage Dicello

Crazy. Relegation favourite imo

I’d be shocked if they stay in D2.

Just saw Aquilina has signed at Boro.

Baddley Kelly officially to North

Sage to Diamond creek.

They should honestly swap with South Morang right now

The turtles are probably more deserving at this rate 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing signings for thomastown those 3 guys.
Lower Plenty odds have shortened as favourites with there signings.
Braydnn Taglieri re-signs for Eltham as a welcome positive for them. Just need him to stay healthy now which is a long shot going off previous seasons. Guy is a genuine gun

Went for a run tonight and ended up at Binnak Park. Hadnt been there for years and years.

If thats not the best local sports ground in the north east im not here. Deserves to host finals in my opinion, if the NFNL want to be serious about using it regularly.

Watsy have landed on their feet there.

Went for a run tonight and ended up at Binnak Park. Hadnt been there for years and years.

If thats not the best local sports ground in the north east im not here. Deserves to host finals in my opinion, if the NFNL want to be serious about using it regularly.

Unbelievable venue isn't it. For those who haven't seen it yet, take a drive and have a look. Easily the best local footy stadium by a country mile, facilties are magnificent

Unbelievable venue isn't it. For those who haven't seen it yet, take a drive and have a look. Easily the best local footy stadium by a country mile, facilties are magnificent
St Damian’s Junior Football Club get a ripper home ground once north east link is built

For there own (not to share) and the ground was there’s they never had the rooms

Would Watsy contemplate moving? I have not seen but heard how good it is and know they have been promised a lot for when they get their ground back but if this place is so good why would they leave (and from the outside would not hanging with a junior Club be better for them)

Would Watsy contemplate moving? I have not seen but heard how good it is and know they have been promised a lot for when they get their ground back but if this place is so good why would they leave (and from the outside would not hanging with a junior Club be better for them)
Yhea good points Denny sounds like a win win for them (Watsonia) be interesting to hear from a watsy supporter

Yhea good points Denny sounds like a win win for them (Watsonia) be interesting to hear from a watsy supporter

Nah, council are rebuilding ak lines once the roads are finished being built…

7-10 years away tho

they know it is a long project so it won’t be happening anytime soon but they will be moving back to Ak

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Very little parking so no chance of getting finals.

Ground is a great junior ground, is it big enough for senior footy?

From playing there in juniors it became quite a bog during winter, especially with turf wicket (is that still an issue)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back