NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Few mts shorter then the SCG good enough for senior footy

Time will tell, think it will be very congested footy. What are the measurements of Lower? Sorry can’t remember. Is Lower the smallest ground in the NFNL?

Or is it Hursty?

All grounds in the league are different size wise, it makes no difference at all. Binnak is big enough. This division is blessed with the pick of the bunch though. Eltham, Diamo, Binnak, Epping all great grounds.

If they cant utilise Binnak long term, Watsonia should also consider Greensborough College. Another unbelievable brand new ground with brand new facilities.

All grounds in the league are different size wise, it makes no difference at all. Binnak is big enough. This division is blessed with the pick of the bunch though. Eltham, Diamo, Binnak, Epping all great grounds.

If they cant utilise Binnak long term, Watsonia should also consider Greensborough College. Another unbelievable brand new ground with brand new facilities.
All grounds are seemingly getting upgrades atm only grounds starting to fall behind are ones in the darebin council but any council that wants to make a golf course a picnic park have rocks in there head

Time will tell, think it will be very congested footy. What are the measurements of Lower? Sorry can’t remember. Is Lower the smallest ground in the NFNL?

Or is it Hursty?
Lower is 129 x 107 and the 50 metre arc is actually 40

Arc 41.5. Pretty sure you’ve stiffed us a couple of metres on length as well😁😉
Possibly, I used a measuring Wheel and it’s hard to find the exact centre of the ground and I may have had a few before I did it. 😀

Possibly, I used a measuring Wheel and it’s hard to find the exact centre of the ground and I may have had a few before I did it. 😀
All good. I measured it many years ago and I thought it was at about 132 metres. Still too bloody short, but I’m not sure how’d you about lengthening it these days.

Its bloody tiny, its a shame as Lower have quite a few good big ground players.
We were investigating an extension at one point, but I think the only way was to lengthen through car park and twist goals close to pavilion.

Going back along time ago, we even contemplated trying a move to Lower Eltham Park. Only internal discussions though, probably would never have succeeded with the Lacrosse being so entrenched down there.

We were investigating an extension at one point, but I think the only way was to lengthen through car park and twist goals close to pavilion.

Going back along time ago, we even contemplated trying a move to Lower Eltham Park. Only internal discussions though, probably would never have succeeded with the Lacrosse being so entrenched down there.
Wouldn’t be too concerned, different size grounds makes the game more interesting and hasn’t stopped Lower being a great Club. Doesn’t have a big turnover of players so the loyalty is there.
It is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll say Woods stays at Eltham and Still leaves

l don’t think that hurts, Still is injured as much as he plays and I think he is an assistant coach at Coburg, so that’s more games he misses. Better off putting games into kids. Eltham will be in 2nd div for a long time yet. It is starting to look like thats
where they probably belong.

l don’t think that hurts, Still is injured as much as he plays and I think he is an assistant coach at Coburg, so that’s more games he misses. Better off putting games into kids. Eltham will be in 2nd div for a long time yet. It is starting to look like thats
where they probably belong.
What club has Still gone to mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back