Murray Football League - General Thread June 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
congupna are obviously doing better than what most had predicted before round 1, but have been a touch inconsistent. mulwala in a few weeks time should give a better indication of where they are at in terms of holding on to top 4 spot or not. should win 4 of the next 5 matches.

I have it on good authority that Marcus Drum has secured another handy recruit for Congupna. Matt 'ignitor' Adolf form Scoresby way is going to travel up the road with Drum (Armaguard truck). The boy can play and the ladies better get baking-loves the scones! Will have impact if he can get clearance.

I have it on good authority that Marcus Drum has secured another handy recruit for Congupna. Matt 'ignitor' Adolf form Scoresby way is going to travel up the road with Drum (Armaguard truck). The boy can play and the ladies better get baking-loves the scones! Will have impact if he can get clearance.

Is this the same Matt Adolf that has guided the Williamstown reserves to a 12-0 record as their midfield coach?

I heard that the ever-reliable Brett (Hendo) Henderson is making a comeback at tonny at the ripe old age of 45. Might only be a few games where Tongala games don't clash his coaching commitments in Melb. Apparently his team is doing very well and might hand coaching duties over to his trusty assistants to be able to play more games at Tonny.

I heard that the ever-reliable Brett (Hendo) Henderson is making a comeback at tonny at the ripe old age of 45. Might only be a few games where Tongala games don't clash his coaching commitments in Melb. Apparently his team is doing very well and might hand coaching duties over to his trusty assistants to be able to play more games at Tonny.

not a hope in hell:p

league's leading goalkicker ryan sidebottom will not play for the rest of the season due to cricketing commitments down in melbourne.

league's leading goalkicker ryan sidebottom will not play for the rest of the season due to cricketing commitments down in melbourne.
Assuming this occurs, it must be hard for the rest of the Road Crew to accept that they may loose their spearhead, especially since they are winning well lately.

Not much chatter here lately; maybe it is the new format?

Assuming this occurs, it must be hard for the rest of the Road Crew to accept that they may loose their spearhead, especially since they are winning well lately.

Not much chatter here lately; maybe it is the new format?
Play Drum at Full Forward-had no impact down back and been unspectacular-could be the man! Loves being the go to guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play Drum at Full Forward-had no impact down back and been unspectacular-could be the man! Loves being the go to guy
mate drummy has been brilliant at full back the last few weeks, and with a young team, afl experience is vital at full back. mitch sidebottom is full forward anyway, with ryan sidebottom leaving, it leaves a hole at chf which may be filled by daniel bowles or jo dwyer.

I got told it was that dead s**t Herritidge or however you spell his name, the reject form Echuca United. Apparently giving a bit of Mouth to the Tigers Coach. Pity he is isnt still playing as I would love to see him play against Big Oz haha..... Also got told he was giving it to Barooga coach Robbins also a few weeks ago,,, dont know what he has ever done in his footy carreer except be a dud, maybe a little jealous of the two coaches named above.......

I got told it was that dead s**t Herritidge or however you spell his name, the reject form Echuca United. Apparently giving a bit of Mouth to the Tigers Coach. Pity he is isnt still playing as I would love to see him play against Big Oz haha..... Also got told he was giving it to Barooga coach Robbins also a few weeks ago,,, dont know what he has ever done in his footy carreer except be a dud, maybe a little jealous of the two coaches named above.......
captained a premiership side twice i think at echuca!!! and would have played on and beaten better players than ozzy mate, gives it and can take it.. So stop ya whinging!!!

captained a premiership side twice i think at echuca!!! and would have played on and beaten better players than ozzy mate, gives it and can take it.. So stop ya whinging!!!

If what you say is true and don't know if is , but he should know better then . Don't care if he "could of,would of" beaten these players. Has no right carrying on like a tool behind the goals as these previously mentioned.

If what you say is true and don't know if is , but he should know better then . Don't care if he "could of,would of" beaten these players. Has no right carrying on like a tool behind the goals as these previously mentioned.

Believe onepercenters was more replying to King Ding about how good a player he believed Heritage was, agree no need to be slagging off from behind the fence.
"reject form Echuca United". "Pity he is isnt still playing as I would love to see him play against Big Oz haha..... Also got told he was giving it to Barooga coach Robbins also a few weeks ago,,, dont know what he has ever done in his footy carreer except be a dud, maybe a little jealous of the two coaches named above......."

Certainly no dud and wouldn't be jealous.
Was a gun at Echuca in the 90's and early 2000's, was one of the most hated players going around but got the job done against the GV's best Centre Half Forwards most weeks.

Well done to Simon Maddox on his re-appointment for 2013.
Look fwd to seeing moama take on numurkah tmurra, they say there got something special in store for the meathead who leads them, after the disrespect he showed there coach last time around. Bad bloke deserves everything he gets!!!!

GREAT WIN TIGERS !!!!
Withstood a challenge late in the third but ended up victorious by 28.......... we're back.........
Adam Svarc, what a champion you are... rucked all day, Again !!!! couple of 5 minute breathers by Oz, puts in every week, tell you what, wouldn't mind another four or five with his passion.
Ruddy is comin into some good form as well.
OK who's next............;)
GO TIGERS !!!!!

I have heard a little rumour that Nathalia are in discussion with delisted Richmond player Daniel Connors to play for the remainder of the season with them. Can anyone give me some info on this or let us all know if its true or not. Apparently offered $2000 a game......

I have heard a little rumour that Nathalia are in discussion with delisted Richmond player Daniel Connors to play for the remainder of the season with them. Can anyone give me some info on this or let us all know if its true or not. Apparently offered $2000 a game......

Would like to know how they think they will manage this considering clearances/registrations closed as of 30th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back