Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

hes about 29 ,, so no youngster,, good player but I dont know why he not at a club yet. I mean the seasons about to begin or has begun in some comps. Do we know if its all about the dollars ??
If he signs at Barrooga you can be assured it’s about the dollars ???😂

hes about 29 ,, so no youngster,, good player but I dont know why he not at a club yet. I mean the seasons about to begin or has begun in some comps. Do we know if its all about the dollars ??
Don’t know , but his form late last year obviously warranted selection in the GF and he was deemed BOG in the granny, so you would have to assume he would be a wanted player based on his football ability . In saying that I have no idea on if he performed to the level expected , or payment if he was paid , or if he’s asked for more this year.
It’d have thought on face value last years GF confirmed he’s as capable as any .

Don’t know , but his form late last year obviously warranted selection in the GF and he was deemed BOG in the granny, so you would have to assume he would be a wanted player based on his football ability . In saying that I have no idea on if he performed to the level expected , or payment if he was paid , or if he’s asked for more this year.
It’d have thought on face value last years GF confirmed he’s as capable as any .
Yes you get where Im coming from.. not only BOG in in the granny but kicked some 44 goals in 20 games , He was a gun at Berrigan and I thought he played a year or 2 at Finley ..so whats his issue ,, is he not working or something to be chasing the dollars

Yes you get where Im coming from.. not only BOG in in the granny but kicked some 44 goals in 20 games , He was a gun at Berrigan and I thought he played a year or 2 at Finley ..so whats his issue ,, is he not working or something to be chasing the dollars
You are right Stuyd1 Harley had played a year at Finley an I think his younger Brother Levi has gone back to Finley this year as well but injuries have struck him down again . As for Harley he does have a young family an pretty sure he has signed at Mul this year but has struggled to commit to the training schedule that they must expect at Mul which from Muls point must work after winning the last 2 flags , as for Harley an the money talk we all know how them rumour mills start an the Chinese whisper getting bigger an bigger good luck to the young lad if he can get abit cash out of footy like the reality of country footy is all about money now days if you have any ability an we can all say we play for the love of it years ago but times have changed so move with the times or get left behind !! As for barooga getting in contact with him I’m sure the president or coach are just doing what ever club should be doing a getting in touch with any local talent that’s in limbo !!

hes about 29 ,, so no youngster,, good player but I dont know why he not at a club yet. I mean the seasons about to begin or has begun in some comps. Do we know if it’s all about the dollars ??
Sounds like an attitude thing to me, I’ve heard first hand his home club don’t want him back so no surprise to me that he hasn’t landed anywhere at this point in the year.

Don’t know the specifics of this player , but generally speaking these two phrases often don’t go together, it’s either one or the other .

‘ doesn’t bleed the game in his heart at times ‘

‘ chasing coin based on his ability alone ‘

If a player wants coin they got to commit and it comes with expectation . .
Roar I totally agree chasing coin comes with expectation from within the club an with even higher expectations from the grandstands

Cobram must be quality beating Finley by 7 goals. Rumbalara surprised me getting within 2 goals of Moama

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Rumba had some inclusions 41 out 42 player points.
Hey Dons, we sure did almost had our full list today, unfortunately had some injuries today. Due to the player points we are going to be near capacity each week, makes it very hard to get off the grave stone but we have brilliant youth learning the game each week and our recruits have been rippers on and off.

Moama to good today in the end, out of 120 minutes we led for 110 of them. Class always finds a way.

Apologies for no posts recently been in the GV league last few years.

Is there any rumour to Mulwala and beams parting ways already?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any surprises from yesterdays results?
I suppose you could call it some sought of surprise was rumba kickingthe first 4 goals in 10 minutes but then stunned rumba supporters witnessed Congupna kick the next 24 goals??
They are a pretty slick outfit alright and surely will be hot to win the flag

Hey Dons, we sure did almost had our full list today, unfortunately had some injuries today. Due to the player points we are going to be near capacity each week, makes it very hard to get off the grave stone but we have brilliant youth learning the game each week and our recruits have been rippers on and off.

Moama to good today in the end, out of 120 minutes we led for 110 of them. Class always finds a way.

Apologies for no posts recently been in the GV league last few years.

Looking through Rumbas clearances the new recruits that seem to be consistently in the best 6, Nabaki/Zerbato/Atkinson/Miller/Maroney are they the new face for rumba?

Last edited:
Looking through Rumbas clearances the new recruits that seem to be consistently in the best 6, Nabaki/Zerbato/Atkinson/Miller/Maroney are they the new face for rumba?
Nabaki, Zerbato, Atkinson(Kydan) and Maroney are new recruits that haven’t played with rumba before. Miller is a past player that has come back.

The club made a real effort to to get past players to come back and support the growth of our kids that came out of thirds the last few years.

Hi everyone,

It’s been a while.

Just curious if anyone can shed any light on last weekends match between Cobram and Congupna?? Have heard reports there was a bit of a brawl up on the Murray in the seniors match ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back