List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2024 - Blues set to be active!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we take 2 players, there will be delistings come end of year to accommodate a spot beyond a 6 month contract if required
What's the best leagues for recruiting players who could step straight into AFL level Arrow?

Reckon we probably need to pick at least one who would be close to ready. Maybe they should be in our reserves team?

A couple here that could fit in reasonably well, depends what the club believes is more of a priority

George Grey small forward/mid

Jasper Scaife, liked him his draft year, surprised he wasn't picked up KPF

Lachlan Hosie, 189cm forward, can sniff a goal

What's the best leagues for recruiting players who could step straight into AFL level Arrow?

Reckon we probably need to pick at least one who would be close to ready. Maybe they should be in our reserves team?

Natural forwards that can get separation on their opponent, and speed, speed, and more speed.

Doesn't matter what position or line they play on, if they have a good skill set and elite speed, get them in.

Biggest obstacle right now is that there's 9 teams lining up for this and we're at the bottom of the stack. One of three teams with the option of a second pick.

I'd like us to select Ben Keays. Not to actually play for us because he's not that good. Just so he doesn't have his one day out for the year against us when we play the Crows.

Natural forwards that can get separation on their opponent, and speed, speed, and more speed.

Doesn't matter what position or line they play on, if they have a good skill set and elite speed, get them in.

Biggest obstacle right now is that there's 9 teams lining up for this and we're at the bottom of the stack. One of three teams with the option of a second pick.
rarest attribute in all contact sports since it also has to come with football ability and a brain to use it - good luck.

Get Smartt.

Hosie is a gun at SANFL level but so was Sam Durdin.

Hard to make the switch given how fast AFL is these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say the club has yet another crack at Jaryd Cachia. It’s bound to work this time.

1713407168196.jpeg

Please just no one who has great talent but had 1000 prior injuries. PLEASE!

I am so trumatised by now that I don't even want a player that once saw an injured baby cow or has cooked a ham in a string before...

rarest attribute in all contact sports since it also has to come with football ability and a brain to use it - good luck.
And sometimes players slip through because of poorly perceived reasons about their athletic ability at the next level, or they have a style of play that isn't in vogue, or they don't fit the norm. Plenty of small forwards that have gone in this sort of range, and plenty of them have been in these new mid-season drafts.

Feel free to go back and look.

And sometimes players slip through because of poorly perceived reasons about their athletic ability at the next level, or they have a style of play that isn't in vogue, or they don't fit the norm. Plenty of small forwards that have gone in this sort of range, and plenty of them have been in these new mid-season drafts.

Feel free to go back and look.
Why not look for a 120kilogram 7 footer with gymnastic flexibility that runs the 30 meters in one second has a standing jump capability of 3 meters and can kick a goal from 70 meters out off both feet- plenty of them running around in park football too. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back