LVFL - 2011 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that for the first one? Hope so! Cheers Made4September

Yep... Any clearance that is denied, will (if the league admin is doing their job) be reversed 72 hours (assuming weekdays are all that count) after, if no proof/substantiation is submitted.

The next question, is what does the league admins consider "proof" as their definition may be different to the next admin

Yep... Any clearance that is denied, will (if the league admin is doing their job) be reversed 72 hours (assuming weekdays are all that count) after, if no proof/substantiation is submitted.

The next question, is what does the league admins consider "proof" as their definition may be different to the next admin

That's good to hear, about time something was done to address the issue! Cheers again buddy

Super quiet on here guys... Whats the word around the comp can anyone beat Bridgewater?

Pyramid Hill have been unusually quiet for this time of year?

Serp have rang every man in the land by the sounds.

Super quiet on here guys... Whats the word around the comp can anyone beat Bridgewater?

Pyramid Hill have been unusually quiet for this time of year?

Serp have rang every man in the land by the sounds.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Expectation over summer was that both Bridgewater and Pyramid would slide a bit however as yet have only seen Pyramid clear one decent player while Bridgewater don't seem to have lost as many as expected. Be interesting to see what happens with Baker, he hasn't put in another clearance after the first one was denied a while ago. Looks like Bridgewater have picked up a couple of decent ones too so they may well be the team to beat again, although like last year may once again lack depth - not that it bothered them.

About a month away from the season proper now - who has some practice matches coming up, when and where? Would love to get out and see how teams are shaping up for another big year in the LVFL.

If my sources are correct, Newbridge are playing against White Hills at Newbridge this Saturday. First game back since the floods so will be good for them i reckon!

About a month away from the season proper now - who has some practice matches coming up, when and where? Would love to get out and see how teams are shaping up for another big year in the LVFL.

I'm told Miti play North Bendigo at Miti this weekend and Rushworth the following weekend. Although with cricket finals and duck opening, numbers are low for this weeks game apparently

Im thinking about playing back in this league again this year (2012) after having a few years at kangaroo Flat..
might have a look at Inglewood..:)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Its good to see that since ive been away from this league for 4 odd years that Bridgewater are now the power house, where back when i was playing they were sitting on the low part of the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that Newbridge in fact lost to WH, but their midfield was super impressive. The rest of their side left a lot to be desired however, but this is going by a few WH's ppl.

Also heard that YCW's ruckman Green went down with an ACL injury. Very unlucky.

Have heard that Newbridge in fact lost to WH, but their midfield was super impressive. The rest of their side left a lot to be desired however, but this is going by a few WH's ppl.

Just talking to a few ppl that watched the newbridge/white hills game and sounds like white hills are abit upset by newbridge winning, brown and Postle sounds like they had a good game and newbridge forward line were all over white hills

Newbridge were the winners of this game by 15 pts. Watched the game and the midfield was looking awesome with endres, holt and fithall all playing good games. Mills up forward was unstoppable for W/H defenders

Baker still looking to leave Bridgewater or will he remain there now? How are Bridgie looking otherwise?
I heard Baker owed money to a club before Bridgey. Bridgey paid the debt and recruited him. Im guessing Baker owes money to Bridgey...and Bakers searching for his next club to pay the debt. Maybe i'm wrong, but i wouldnt expect Bridgies budget would have enough room to resign him at this stage of the year.

Don't think they put your arm in a sling for knee injuries.

Well heard this one from one of his teams mates at the disco's, perhaps he meant AC joint.

Just talking to a few ppl that watched the newbridge/white hills game and sounds like white hills are abit upset by newbridge winning, brown and Postle sounds like they had a good game and newbridge forward line were all over white hills

Newbridge were the winners of this game by 15 pts. Watched the game and the midfield was looking awesome with endres, holt and fithall all playing good games. Mills up forward was unstoppable for W/H defenders

Like it said I wasn't there just passing on some players/spectators thoughts from the game.

Seen the marong mounts game today with mounts outplaying marong pretty easily. good to see young Corey Grieg having a crack and he showed why he is coaching on the footy field had a very good game, although they did fall apart up forward and down back missing those couple key players I think

Heard Newbridge rocked up to Carisbrook to play only for the game to be cancelled as Carisbrook hadn't covered the concrete pitch. That's a pretty disappointing outcome, especially for anyone that had to travel from Melbourne.

Seen the marong mounts game today with mounts outplaying marong pretty easily. good to see young Corey Grieg having a crack and he showed why he is coaching on the footy field had a very good game, although they did fall apart up forward and down back missing those couple key players I think

Agree Chad. Missing 7 or 8 (not making excuses) that will hopefully be back for next Saturday's game against Huntly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back