Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure chalkie does it again does he?
Nah, I don’t think so. He has a network like no other though! But I don’t see him getting a 3rd go at it. With nothing announced you’d assume they had no plan B? Is it even confirmed Coby has stood down?

Murch had low points last year compared to the other finalists so there is room for some genuine A graders. Could see them push into top 2 territory maybe? Thoughts ultra?

Nah, I don’t think so. He has a network like no other though! But I don’t see him getting a 3rd go at it. With nothing announced you’d assume they had no plan B? Is it even confirmed Coby has stood down?

Murch had low points last year compared to the other finalists so there is room for some genuine A graders. Could see them push into top 2 territory maybe? Thoughts ultra?
Flew under the radar to finish where they did and did a ripper job. Can definitely get up around the mark no doubt.

Yes they should be big improvers in 2020 with a few handy players coming back to the club How close is Stanny away from appointing a coach normo

It Will be a very tight Comp next year and hopefully we can rise back up the ladder.

Some ex premiership players returning will help further develop the good crop of kids who got plenty of exposure this year.

Majority of last years seniors are sticking around should give us some depth in the list.

Dookie are into a good group of players if the land them they will also push up the ladder.

Yes they should be big improvers in 2020 with a few handy players coming back to the club How close is Stanny away from appointing a coach normo
They have an AGM tonight so I rekn later in the week early next week mate, but not in the loop anymore so that’s just a guess..

Good to see Cobey doing an assistant coaching role at shepp east..
Well there ya go!
Stanhope lost 12+ odd QUALITY starters after 2018. I predicted a final-less season for the lions in 19. Obviously knows something about footy to make semi’s with an average list. Shepp east gaining a little momentum now, but no where near enough to bother Tally, Nagambie, Lancaster and Murch I don’t think.

It Will be a very tight Comp next year and hopefully we can rise back up the ladder.

Some ex premiership players returning will help further develop the good crop of kids who got plenty of exposure this year.

Majority of last years seniors are sticking around should give us some depth in the list.

Dookie are into a good group of players if the land them they will also push up the ladder.
Are Ardmona definitely gone? I see Tungamah and Katandra were unsuccessful in joining the PDFL. If they ended up in the KDFL (unlikely) they would Bloody Whoop everyone!

Are Ardmona definitely gone? I see Tungamah and Katandra were unsuccessful in joining the PDFL. If they ended up in the KDFL (unlikely) they would Bloody Whoop everyone!

Also very confident that Nagambie would “whoop” the Kats.
Bear in mind if those clubs went the KDFL route they drop in salary cap from 150k to 85k. (Not saying they spent the whole cap of course)..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Katandra and possibly Tungamah would now have now to entertain the idea of joining the KDL in some form.

The KDL have shown a real effort to include extra junior grades and have been very accommodating to Dookie United and Shepparton East.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Give Shepp East time to settle after being bundled around from PDFL, to Murray, to KDFL they lost a few who are now coming back. They will be a powerhouse again.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

4 applied for the Stanhope job! Applications was the word used from a committee member, i would assume that’d be options 🤔, as I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone applying for a job that was filled and hasn’t been advertised.
Kearns supposedly staying, Hanslow returning.

4 applied for the Stanhope job! Applications was the word used from a committee member, i would assume that’d be options 🤔, as I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone applying for a job that was filled and hasn’t been advertised.
Who are the big 4 hanky..

Well there ya go!
Stanhope lost 12+ odd QUALITY starters after 2018. I predicted a final-less season for the lions in 19. Obviously knows something about footy to make semi’s with an average list. Shepp east gaining a little momentum now, but no where near enough to bother Tally, Nagambie, Lancaster and Murch I don’t think.
Very cushy draw helped and in an average competition there wasn't much to write home about

I see it's advertised today (may have been previously) I doubt Hanslow would coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back