Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know plenty about him...country footy legend who has played and coached many sides throughout the region. Premiership play at Stanhope isn’t he.

Colourful character!!
Stanhope’s last three coaches all 100+ kg’s 😂 so that rounds off every club for coaches yeah?

Hearing chris cullinan is heading to out dookie, big signing for them as he was an absolute gun last time he played in the comp

whats the go with kdfl website not having clearance section up? Every other local district has theirs up?? The November window is over halfway done and it’s always interesting to see what movements are going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem very strong in the defence of Aynsley. What we're the terms of the contract mentioned in the Shepp News that couldn't be agreed upon?
Nah I’ve just seen/put up with enough of Stanhope’s successful years to not enjoy the unsuccessful ones. Normo or Brownsnake could shed some light I reckon

Shepp Swans until 2018, don’t think he played last season..
Rhys O’Sullivan from Bears heading there too.
Those 2 players will be terrific for Dookie dids who were disappointing this year especially on the back of their 2018 year How’s the Gum going with their recruiting I reckon you would have been quite happy with how the boys went this year over all !!!

Assuming that Ardmona and still no good after the appeal? Not much as been said about it?

Also coulpe of nice signings for mtfc

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I heard Ardy has cleared all debts, the league went to a vote to get a gauge on clubs thoughts and it was a hung vote by the clubs. So AFL GM and the KD allowed them to continue? Anyone else have info?

Those 2 players will be terrific for Dookie dids who were disappointing this year especially on the back of their 2018 year How’s the Gum going with their recruiting I reckon you would have been quite happy with how the boys went this year over all !!!

Ticking along well swoop. Retained our list and added a few in (returning and new players).. few more to come. No names for the masses yet old mate.

I heard Ardy has cleared all debts, the league went to a vote to get a gauge on clubs thoughts and it was a hung vote by the clubs. So AFL GM and the KD allowed them to continue? Anyone else have info?
I’ve heard Crawford has been doing quite a bit behind the scenes has been in touch with AFL chief McLachlan for help and has got good sponsorship for the club apparently the little fella is really passionate in getting Ardy to survive

Is it correct to assume whilst not being able to reach a decision on Ardy we are also unlikely to see the required leadership to establish an Under 14 level as recommended in the Junior review?

GVL Clubs must be rubbing their hands together cashing in on junior registrations.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back