Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a meeting of the board , as referred in the opening paragraph , or the board and clubs as insinuated in the remainder of the letter ?
Also what is the purpose of the vote given clubs already voted , has it been identified the previous procedure made that vote invalid ?
They had a right to Appeal so that would require evidence being heard again. I think it's common sense that the Clubs Vote again as part of that process.

They had a right to Appeal so that would require evidence being heard again. I think it's common sense that the Clubs Vote again as part of that process.
So what you are saying is this is an appeal of the clubs and leagues original decision and is being made to the same bodies ? Correct if I am incorrect but have Ardmona not already appealed to AFL Vic / AFL GM ?

So what you are saying is this is an appeal of the clubs and leagues original decision and is being made to the same bodies ? Correct if I am incorrect but have Ardmona not already appealed to AFL Vic / AFL GM ?
I don't know the exact structure of the appeal but I think you will find the local GM admin have been in liason with AFL house with the new game plan Ardmona have put forward which of couse includes Shane Crawford as Coach and those administrators think it's worth presenting to the affiliated Clubs to Vote on again.

I don't know the exact structure of the appeal but I think you will find the local GM admin have been in liason with AFL house with the new game plan Ardmona have put forward which of couse includes Shane Crawford as Coach and those administrators think it's worth presenting to the affiliated Clubs to Vote on again.
So after failing to meet criteria and time frames Ardmona got some things in order appealed to AFL who have referred it back to the clubs ? So if the clubs vote to suspend them based on the new info Ardmona could again appeal to the AFL ?

So after failing to meet criteria and time frames Ardmona got some things in order appealed to AFL who have referred it back to the clubs ? So if the clubs vote to suspend them based on the new info Ardmona could again appeal to the AFL ?

Why wouldnt leagues and AFL Vic be doing everything possible to allow clubs to survive?

Why wouldnt leagues and AFL Vic be doing everything possible to allow clubs to survive?
They most definitely should but if there is a means for the club to move forward , why were they suspended in the 1st place and why is it going back to the clubs and league who you can only assume had previously considered all possible scenarios when making the decision to suspend ?
My suspicion is because the AFL / AFLGM identified an issue in the process to suspend the club.

Any more signed around the league

Fothergil’s back to United. This is the biggest loss thus far for anyone, best player in the league, surprised he didn’t poll more in the count!

Wade Austin And Rex Taylor to Stanhope? Austin is a handy flanker, not sure on Taylor from Rumba, played Murray League so obviously a handy acquisition also.

Fothergil’s back to United. This is the biggest loss thus far for anyone, best player in the league, surprised he didn’t poll more in the count!

Wade Austin And Rex Taylor to Stanhope? Austin is a handy flanker, not sure on Taylor from Rumba, played Murray League so obviously a handy acquisition also.
Have Hurd pheiffer from swans aswell

Rex Taylor when up and about is a ripper outside speedster Has had hammy concerns last couple of years which has restricted his input at rumba but is confident he can get himself right and look out if he does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that would be the senior coach who has walked!!!!and taken a few players with him Not a good look for this powerful club without a coach and their centennial year coming up
Heard today he was reappointed before the final against Murch last year, But the club significantly changed his contract 2 days ago to which Coby refused to agree to. Interesting considering not too many expected them to be top 4 last year and they were. Apparently President and Secretary have stood down also. Interesting times at Stanhope. 5 coaches in 4 years isn’t a good look!

Heard today he was reappointed before the final against Murch last year, But the club significantly changed his contract 2 days ago to which Coby refused to agree to. Interesting considering not too many expected them to be top 4 last year and they were. Apparently President and Secretary have stood down also. Interesting times at Stanhope. 5 coaches in 4 years isn’t a good look!
Will be interesting to see who finishes up at Shepp East with Cobey out of all this,and who stays at Stanny time will tell And Stanhopes next coach I’m tipping the return of Hooda or Patto what’s your thoughts BMW

Will be interesting to see who finishes up at Shepp East with Cobey out of all this,and who stays at Stanny time will tell And Stanhopes next coach I’m tipping the return of Hooda or Patto what’s your thoughts BMW
Only Pfiffer I reckon. I wouldn’t imagine Coby ever returning to east, his brother was last years captain though. 🤔 Auld, Patton, Gray? are good options, Montgomery maybe? all have been tried before. Patto coached Gig to no success a bit out dated. I think we are talking about 2 sides that will be lucky to make finals!

How are the finalist all shaping for 2020?

Top 4 from an easy draw. 10+ goals off the top lot and Lancy as well in the end.
Hearing a connection with some Euroa boys and Murch.

Top 4 from an easy draw. 10+ goals off the top lot and Lancy as well in the end.
Hearing a connection with some Euroa boys and Murch.
Can only beat who is in front of you. The grand final would argue everyone was 10 goals off the top. 😂 agreed?

I wonder if 2020 holds the same massive gap from top 1st to 4th as 2019.

Only Pfiffer I reckon. I wouldn’t imagine Coby ever returning to east, his brother was last years captain though. 🤔 Auld, Patton, Gray? are good options, Montgomery maybe? all have been tried before. Patto coached Gig to no success a bit out dated. I think we are talking about 2 sides that will be lucky to make finals!

How are the finalist all shaping for 2020?

Not sure chalkie does it again does he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back