Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed!

I’m hearing:

Karolidis from Tallly to congupna. (Huge out but will fill the role)

Tinkler, Morgan and Duncan (knee reco) not playing at avenal all 3 are guns!

Cerone from Lanky to Elmore. Demasi to depart for work

Crawf to Ardy

Ryan Pfreiffer from Shepp Swans to Stanhope (mass get) quite a popular 24 year old, could bring some more too I hear.

Damon Carol to have a year off for the shoulder.

Parsons to rushy...... lol

Anyone else have news?
Tinkler weighing up a return to Shep Swans or play in Melbourne again, and Morgan will have a year off whilst living in Tasmania.
Have heard Ant Haysom needs hip surgery and the Fothergill brothers may be heading to Shep United? Would be great gets for United, good young players with serious wheels and great users.

So a sideshow not the Main Event

When has a team ever built a side around guys only playing every second week.

And we wonder way country footy struggles
Agree as a rule, but KDL is one place it can be done.
Roberts 5 games plus finals, 5 goals and arguably BOG in 10 goal winning GF.
Aaron James 3 plus finals, 15 goal winning GF side.
From memory VT have done it before with the Collingwood crew.

Tinkler weighing up a return to Shep Swans or play in Melbourne again, and Morgan will have a year off whilst living in Tasmania.
Have heard Ant Haysom needs hip surgery and the Fothergill brothers may be heading to Shep United? Would be great gets for United, good young players with serious wheels and great users.

Tinkler now decided to play in Melbourne closer to home.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Agreed!

I’m hearing:

Crawf to Ardy

Ryan Pfreiffer from Shepp Swans to Stanhope (mass get) quite a popular 24 year old, could bring some more too I hear.

Anyone else have news?

Pfeiffer to Stanhope is a great get for them. First I’ve heard it but we were really keen for him to play on again at the swans.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed!

I’m hearing:

Crawf to Ardy

Anyone else have news?
nathan torney from lancaster to tongala

Not sure if any of your are following the fortunes of Glenrowan FNC. Ovens & King Premiers 2014-2017, possibly going into recess in 2020.

We are in a really tough period in the history of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Didn't Glenrowan get into massive debt in order to get those flags?, I hope they survive but if you spend what you haven't got, you're always going to end up in trouble.

Reservoir won a flag in 2015 & were in recess the following year, they came back again in 2017, but they've really struggled since.

That's why the points system & club sustainability audits are so important, because it helps in trying to prevent situations like Glenrowan.

Didn't Glenrowan get into massive debt in order to get those flags?, I hope they survive but if you spend what you haven't got, you're always going to end up in trouble.

Reservoir won a flag in 2015 & were in recess the following year, they came back again in 2017, but they've really struggled since.

That's why the points system & club sustainability audits are so important, because it helps in trying to prevent situations like Glenrowan.

White Knights rode into town.

Ned Kelly’s rode out of town

Lancaster have had a couple of good ones slip out the door when they would have thought they could retain and add after a Season of progress.
Hearing they’ve held onto most of their young talents, including J Ross, the Ryan brothers, the Besims etc and adding Tom Davies to the coaching is huge

Hearing they’ve held onto most of their young talents, including J Ross, the Ryan brothers, the Besims etc and adding Tom Davies to the coaching is huge

There have been two other players who have either signed or at least committed, both will walk into any KD seniors and a gun player still in negotiations, but I will not name these until I know it’s official.

There have been two other players who have either signed or at least committed, both will walk into any KD seniors and a gun player still in negotiations, but I will not name these until I know it’s official.

Most clubs lose 2 or 3 handy players some even more But the one thing with Lancy is that they will leave no stone unturned with their recruiting I just hope those players you speak about bootze have a bit of size about them because that’s what they need

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday lads, Riddell Bombers part of the RDFNL looking for practices matches for all 3 grades and Netball as well if available, our ground or yours depending on availability due to cricket, please send me an email if interested chris_meacham@hotmail.com thanks

Most clubs lose 2 or 3 handy players some even more But the one thing with Lancy is that they will leave no stone unturned with their recruiting I just hope those players you speak about bootze have a bit of size about them because that’s what they need

There is a CHB in this mix and two of the others are 6 foot, but none of the size we’ve spoken about in our catch ups Swoopin. Tall solid players who are also more than handy worth their weight in gold and as rare as Collingwood supporters without tattoos

U can add Spencer and corrish to the departing list, heading back to shepp east.. could be a fair turnover off players at the mainland by the sounds..
Spencer a big loss. (Obviously not as close of mates with Coby as rumoured)
But could replace the other 2 by picking up Ardy blokes that no longer have a home for 2020 or alternatively playing with 16 on the field. Woodward was dropped to 2s this year, Corish is super fit and fast but not much else there.

Could be a fair turn over? Is that a Cameron Ling comment or do you know of more? Be good to see

Spencer a big loss. (Obviously not as close of mates with Coby as rumoured)
But could replace the other 2 by picking up Ardy blokes that no longer have a home for 2020 or alternatively playing with 16 on the field. Woodward was dropped to 2s this year, Corish is super fit and fast but not much else there.

Could be a fair turn over? Is that a Cameron Ling comment or do you know of more? Be good to see
Think u will find that Stanhope always have a fair turnover off players every year even when they won a few flags, yes will be interesting to see what comings and goings they have in the next few months, no doubt will pick a few up being their centenary year.. did hear baldocks name pop up? 12 game deal..

Think u will find that Stanhope always have a fair turnover off players every year even when they won a few flags, yes will be interesting to see what comings and goings they have in the next few months, no doubt will pick a few up being their centenary year.. did hear baldocks name pop up? 12 game deal..
Gig centenary as well, any new names heading that way under new coach

Is this a meeting of the board , as referred in the opening paragraph , or the board and clubs as insinuated in the remainder of the letter ?
Also what is the purpose of the vote given clubs already voted , has it been identified the previous procedure made that vote invalid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back