Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congrats on the big job Jet! No doubt you’ll get he boys behind you.

I’ll get on Tally by 12 points, Mazzy Tucker to continue his finals form with another BOG.
However experience counts for a lot and getting past Nagambies stellar back 6 will be the stumbling block. Just like Kyabram and Nathalia, The Lakers are right at home in September!
The Gig boys to win by 6 points. Tommy Walsh BOG.
Thirds Stanhope by 6 goals, Jorge Maxwell BOG

I’ll get on Tally by 12 points, Mazzy Tucker to continue his finals form with another BOG.
However experience counts for a lot and getting past Nagambies stellar back 6 will be the stumbling block. Just like Kyabram and Nathalia, The Lakers are right at home in September!
I’ll go Nagambie by 23 points BOG Fothergill
Gig by 13 points BOG Dalziel
Lanky by 16 points BOG Anderson

What about tally’s back six? No big name players, but they’ve been getting the job done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

League vote count tonight who takes the chocolates? I’ll have a stab and say
Seniors - Haysom
Reserves - Hoota Gray
Thirds - Jono Pearson

Bit of Stanhope bias there but think Pearson will get a few votes in the thirds having kicked 100.
Not to sure about the twos, Hoota dominated all games he played for Stanhope but Mason could take votes off him.
Seniors I think Haysom has to win it, had a look at his stats and 56 goals from 21 games including in the best 17 times looks like a fairly decent season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done to Kaine Herbert on winning the McNamara, great effort. That will now make him a duel league medalist as he won the ovens and king top honour a couple years back

For those that do care even though most wont as its “ardmona” presentation night was last Saturday.

Seniors BnF arron mckay
Runner up tony cox

Ressies BnF brodie howell
Runner up tyler lackmann

Thirds BnF jacob donaldson
Runner up fred maclean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back