Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’d say top end would mean

well what do u class top end then? Top what?
If you didn’t read what I just wrote ( I am repeating what I was told TOP END so I personally don’t know what they mean ) 1st 2nd 3rd 4th I’ve got no idea what they meant, I wasn’t at the meeting, if your books are clean, nothing to be concerned about, it’s that simple

If you didn’t read what I just wrote ( I am repeating what I was told TOP END so I personally don’t know what they mean ) 1st 2nd 3rd 4th I’ve got no idea what they meant, I wasn’t at the meeting, if your books are clean, nothing to be concerned about, it’s that simple
I don’t care if we get audited at all.. nothing to hide.. I was just saying y just the top 2.. for all we know the 4th, 5th and 6th teams are spending more.. but hey who really knows.. I’d be only guessing but I don’t think nagaz would be spending as much as the others..

Of course the clubs at the top are going to be the first looked at and rightly so
Incorrect there are plenty of Clubs who don't spend their money well & other factors that influence a teams position on the ladder outside payments. Clubs who are seeking more points or maxing out their points are likely pushing it because they obviously don't have the local base. Normally if you get outsiders in you pay for them. Girgarre and Undera don't have many locals and have more points. Nagambie & Stanhope do. It's like Ky in the GV if you have good locals you can keep spending and points down and your probably going to be in the mix. I don't mind the points system or Cap but it doesn't necessarily help clubs trying to climb the ladder which in part what it was designed for.

I don’t care if we get audited at all.. nothing to hide.. I was just saying y just the top 2.. for all we know the 4th, 5th and 6th teams are spending more.. but hey who really knows.. I’d be only guessing but I don’t think nagaz would be spending as much as the others..
Those brown paper bags don’t have GPS trackers on them do they Normo?:D:p;)

Gigarree would be devastated with their effort yesterday a win and finals was the prize. Well done to dids and the boys at the gum in wich I believe have had a pretty good year just missing on percentage for another crack at It next week but not to be The winning margin from the nagambie vs Avenal surprised some what how does Avenal make that up when they clash again

Gigarree would be devastated with their effort yesterday a win and finals was the prize. Well done to dids and the boys at the gum in wich I believe have had a pretty good year just missing on percentage for another crack at It next week but not to be The winning margin from the nagambie vs Avenal surprised some what how does Avenal make that up when they clash again
When was the last time gig made finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been following the Cats v Nunawading game on Twitter and they’ve just jagged their first goal to get the margin under 100.
Seems quite a crowd there too, good on Sportsbet and all involved. Bit of a novelty thing but has shed light on Ardys situation and in light of this weeks coaching announcements hopefully today can gain them more exposure to the support needed for 2019 and beyond

Been following the Cats v Nunawading game on Twitter and they’ve just jagged their first goal to get the margin under 100.
Seems quite a crowd there too, good on Sportsbet and all involved. Bit of a novelty thing but has shed light on Ardys situation and in light of this weeks coaching announcements hopefully today can gain them more exposure to the support needed for 2019 and beyond
Is this good exposure though? 200+pt loss that is being live streamed.

Is this good exposure though? 200+pt loss that is being live streamed.
Not exactly but if it sheds light on “assistance required” then it can’t be all bad.
Different way of broadcasting the fact outside of the Shepp area, and a free throw at the stumps for a “what if” should a group of 3-4 mates think ya know what let’s go help them poor buggers out.

Dookie get up by a goal, very good year by the bats all the same, I thought Dookie would get them by 5 goals but they nearly got over the line

Dookie get up by a goal, very good year by the bats all the same, I thought Dookie would get them by 5 goals but they nearly got over the line
Terrific game of Kdl footy hank Full credit to Dookie in getting back into the game after nearly 5 goals down early at one stage I think 11 goals were kicked in the 3rd Dookie snaring 7 of those then in the last there talls stated to take control in the air A very quick and entertaining game of footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back