Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does everyone start ramping up and get stuck into pre season, I see the hoppers had their first one yesterday can anyone shed any light on how many numbers they got?
Yeah the hoppers started last night, just for more of a social run and flick of the footy'... we had probably 26-28 with a mix of thirds and seniors! We'll be doing one night a week for now through November.

Watch this space for what I believe is one of the biggest signings in the league in a while. And if I'm right his heading gig way

Walking stick in the sign on fee?

Wouldn't believe so. I gather he'd only be 30-31 maybe 32?

And I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best players in the league if his fit and up and going. He only won a Murray league medal a few years back (2013 maybe) has been R/U a couple of times. And on top of that his won a GV league medal. Vic country if I re call. I think he'll be well up to KD level at age 30 or so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm pretty sure he'd be one of the best players in the league if his fit and up and going. He only won a Murray league medal a few years back (2013 maybe) has been R/U a couple of times. And on top of that his won a GV league medal. Vic country if I re call. I think he'll be well up to KD level at age 30 or so
Good get for the Roos.. I take it gig got allocated more points again this year?

Sure do, 2008 gv Morrison Medal winner and a very handy player, good get if ur on the money sully.

There's also more signings in

Mick marrat
Phil hazelman
Shaun ross re comitted after only playing 1 game due to injury

(Just seen these on the gig Facebook page)

Just pulling your leg, good size bodies all 5 of the recruits

Last edited:
Zoom Zoom will rip up the KDFL good luck with stopping him any chance his brother faz cat will be joining him may need to role the odds in for girgarre not many in the gvfl from been able to control faz

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Zoom Zoom will rip up the KDFL good luck with stopping him any chance his brother faz cat will be joining him may need to role the odds in for girgarre not many in the gvfl from been able to control faz

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good to see some good quality recruits heading to the kdl.. I'm pretty sure the league will Lift another bar this season.. with some more handy recruits to enter the league from what I'm hearing..

The Wombats have a good replacement at the top after Steve Grills has finished his term. Rod O’Neill brings a lot of knowledge of how footy and netball are both run. Well done Griilsy and good luck Rocket!

The Wombats have a good replacement at the top after Steve Grills has finished his term. Rod O’Neill brings a lot of knowledge of how footy and netball are both run. Well done Griilsy and good luck Rocket!
Might be abit early to call the flag but this is my ladder for 2018 IMO, open for opinion lads,

Tally
Violet town
Stanhope
Nagambie
Girgarre
Avenel

Lancaster
Merrigum
Murchison
Undera
Rushy
Longwood
Ardmona

(Toss up between gig, avenel and Lancaster but that’s. My opinion)

Might be abit early to call the flag but this is my ladder for 2018 IMO, open for opinion lads,

Tally
Violet town
Stanhope
Nagambie
Girgarre
Avenel

Lancaster
Merrigum
Murchison
Undera
Rushy
Longwood
Ardmona

(Toss up between gig, avenel and Lancaster but that’s. My opinion)
Vt lost staff and McKay.. couple of talks gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back