Kyabram DFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be abit early to call the flag but this is my ladder for 2018 IMO, open for opinion lads,

Tally
Violet town
Stanhope
Nagambie
Girgarre
Avenel

Lancaster
Merrigum
Murchison
Undera
Rushy
Longwood
Ardmona

(Toss up between gig, avenel and Lancaster but that’s. My opinion)
Why tally so high and nagaz dropped to 4th?

Why tally so high and nagaz dropped to 4th?
Just my opinion, nagaz losing winter Irvine and Rattray. HTL will need to fill some big shoes to play there but knowing them they will have someone lined up, and with tally just abit of a gut feeling

Just my opinion, nagaz losing winter Irvine and Rattray. HTL will need to fill some big shoes to play there but knowing them they will have someone lined up, and with tally just abit of a gut feeling
Surely Yendor will be up and about with the goings on at Tally Mystery, but haven’t heard from him for a while. Maybe bogged in the bush?

Where has the big Rat snake gone to now ??.....i doubt back to Yea !!:D

Might be abit early to call the flag but this is my ladder for 2018 IMO, open for opinion lads,

Tally
Violet town
Stanhope
Nagambie
Girgarre
Avenel

Lancaster
Merrigum
Murchison
Undera
Rushy
Longwood
Ardmona

(Toss up between gig, avenel and Lancaster but that’s. My opinion)

Nagambie
Violet town
Stanhope
Tally
Avenal
Girgarre
———————
Murchison
Lancaster
Merrigum
Undera
Longwood
Rushy
Ardmona

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never rea
Never really understood why people rated big Rattray so highly. Never seemed to do much against decent sides. In saying that, he probably has played in a few flags.....

Never rea
Never really understood why people rated big Rattray so highly. Never seemed to do much against decent sides. In saying that, he probably has played in a few flags.....
The ratsnake has definitely slowed down abit over the last few years as his body starts to break down but at the very least he still demands a very good defender to stand him. And of course, was the difference between the two teams in the '05 GV granny , with Saad held "most" of the day and Joffa Anderson holding Grainger, Rattray was the dangerous fwd all day. Sorry guys, fully aware its the KDFL thread, just making a point.

The ratsnake has definitely slowed down abit over the last few years as his body starts to break down but at the very least he still demands a very good defender to stand him. And of course, was the difference between the two teams in the '05 GV granny , with Saad held "most" of the day and Joffa Anderson holding Grainger, Rattray was the dangerous fwd all day. Sorry guys, fully aware its the KDFL thread, just making a point.
Fair enough Lion, you have your opinion and I have mine! I was actually talking about his “prime” footballing years and as an opposition player always felt that we had him covered

Fair enough Lion, you have your opinion and I have mine! I was actually talking about his “prime” footballing years and as an opposition player always felt that we had him covered

I think his reputation as one of the guns in the comp over the last 10 years is justified. Most key forwards do the bulk of their scoreboard damage against the bottom clubs.
He’s always been a player to plan for when playing Nagambie or Avenel..
He was certainly capable of some absolute shockers some days, when he was more interested in giving team mates a spray than getting a kick! But that’s the life of a key forward with a ego.. which of course is the vast majority!! Geez I might have also given Mitchell a backhander there by accident :D

I think his reputation as one of the guns in the comp over the last 10 years is justified. Most key forwards do the bulk of their scoreboard damage against the bottom clubs.
He’s always been a player to plan for when playing Nagambie or Avenel..
He was certainly capable of some absolute shockers some days, when he was more interested in giving team mates a spray than getting a kick! But that’s the life of a key forward with a ego.. which of course is the vast majority!! Geez I might have also given Mitchell a backhander there by accident :D
Haha. You nailed it! He would be too worried about telling others how good he thought he was or pulling celebratory “shotguns” if he got a kick than the actual game. He had all the tools but the head was where you got him

Haha. You nailed it! He would be too worried about telling others how good he thought he was or pulling celebratory “shotguns” if he got a kick than the actual game. He had all the tools but the head was where you got him

Reckon he might of copped some shrapnel from those shotguns by the looks!

What would his kdl career stats be???[/QUOTE]

At a guess he’d have between 150-200 games up in the league at an average of 4-5 goals a game. That’s a fair achievement for longevity and output.
Maybe a Nagambie supporter could give a better estimate?

What would his kdl career stats be???

At a guess he’d have between 150-200 games up in the league at an average of 4-5 goals a game. That’s a fair achievement for longevity and output.
Maybe a Nagambie supporter could give a better estimate?[/QUOTE]
He would be Averaging 3-4 goals a game at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back