great game

Remove this Banner Ad

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
i don't care wat any one else says last night i seen freo play one of their best games
unfortunately their 3rd quater fade out happened again
but if i was to give votes 3 2 and 1 they would be
3 troy cook
2 anthony jones
1 brad bootsma
i don't know wat everyone else thinks but i think them 3 had an outstanding game
oh well lets hope the eagles get thrashed today and saty at the bottom of the ladder where they belong
and i don't think our percentage has ever been as high as it is
99.16 percent

In my opinion Bell would have made all the difference.We needed him at the end to hold the blues.He has the experience that we lacked.

But that said all the boys played and exception game.Haselby cemented himself as the premire young midfielder in the league.Longmuir can walk away with his head held high.And modra kicked a bag of goals all by himself, against the odds.

It was a great game. If only one point was a goal. The only worring part was that we didn't have the ability to bury them after half time.

Anthony Jones was great, as were Cook Haselby and Bootsma. When MacManus came on the ground I thought he played quite well (I don't think I saw him fall over once).

All we need to do now is to carry on this form and we should do allright. Weve got Collingwood, Hawthorn and the Eagles in the next three weeks, If we can win two of them we are on the way to a reasonable season.

Freo impressed me, but their real test will be against Collingwood next week who were just as impressive against Hawthorn.

But 6 goals down - you guys should of won it, you suffer the same 2nd half fade-out as what we had last year

Originally posted by GoEagles:
Freo impressed me, but their real test will be against Collingwood next week who were just as impressive against Hawthorn.

But 6 goals down - you guys should of won it, you suffer the same 2nd half fade-out as what we had last year

Yes I agree with you on that.But it comes down to lack of experience.
I think we will do well against collingwood.
Longmuir will be rucking against someone of his experience and age.Our midfield will absolutely carve them up.And there forward line or backline for that matter isnt overly strong.

They are an entirely different side to Carlton, there not in the same league.The only thing in there favour is that fact that hte game is over there which is a big advantage.
Though we beat them last time over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back