Gold Coast Fantasy/Supercoach Comps and Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the two I signed up to play in - BigFooty GC Suns 1 and HouseOfRisingSuns. One has 11 and one has 6 so will leave with you to try and suggest a merge OR wait and see how many sign on in the next week or so.
Maybe just post the code for the second one here? If that's ok with whoever is running the league. I can delete the Suns 1 league if there aren't enough teams, no point keeping it if it's just fill-in teams.

Hi all

How is Budarick looking through the preseason?

Likely to feature heavily in the senior side in 2024 (assuming, hopefully, a clean bill of health)?

Your guess is as good as anyone unfortunately. Dimma has spoken highly of Budders, but he has for most of the squad. Hopefully this weeks game gives us a better understanding.

In my opinion, our backline is the hardest of all our lines to predict.

Your guess is as good as anyone unfortunately. Dimma has spoken highly of Budders, but he has for most of the squad. Hopefully this weeks game gives us a better understanding.

In my opinion, our backline is the hardest of all our lines to predict.
Buderick looks like he's competing for that HB flank role - along with Mac, Jeffery, Farrah, Sexton, Will Graham, Ben Long and who knows who else - Uwland? I hope we see Uwland in the back pocket and maybe Buderick back there in the other. Lemmens will find it hard to hold a spot I think. I make it 6 or 7 fighting for three spots - and that's a good thing as long as they select the right ones and don't piss off the better ones on the list.

Budarick is a lock, the only games he’s missed from his debut have been 2 ACL’s

Hi all, what do we think about Fiorini this year? Priced very nicely this year.

He always seems to come up as a proven fantasy scorer when playing midfield just concerns with security. However was reading the other day it sounded like Dimma had him locked into a wing?

Good luck for this season, think you have some very good years ahead!

Hi all, what do we think about Fiorini this year? Priced very nicely this year.

He always seems to come up as a proven fantasy scorer when playing midfield just concerns with security. However was reading the other day it sounded like Dimma had him locked into a wing?

Good luck for this season, think you have some very good years ahead!
Expect McIntosh/Ellis/Pickett type numbers.

Expect McIntosh/Ellis/Pickett type numbers.

Ellis was actually the first player that came to mind when trying to find a comparison. Couple very solid years on the wing under Dimma and i feel if Fiorini plays a similar role, he can push around 100.

Just always that concern around job security unless Dimmas a new fan.

Ellis was actually the first player that came to mind when trying to find a comparison. Couple very solid years on the wing under Dimma and i feel if Fiorini plays a similar role, he can push around 100.

Just always that concern around job security unless Dimmas a new fan.
We have no wingers, Ellis, Atkins, Fiorini, Ainsworth & Anderson/Flanders/Miller rotation.

Scratchy v Brisbane Thursday, will give you a good indication!

I feel like he'll have a safe floor for draft but classic is too risky.

Ellis/Atkins/Fiorini whoever does play have a higher chance of getting subbed off for more leg speed late in the game.

We have no wingers, Ellis, Atkins, Fiorini, Ainsworth & Anderson/Flanders/Miller rotation.

Scratchy v Brisbane Thursday, will give you a good indication!

I feel like he'll have a safe floor for draft but classic is too risky.

Ellis/Atkins/Fiorini whoever does play have a higher chance of getting subbed off for more leg speed late in the game.

Thanks mate. See how the practices go but could be a decent POD

Another footy season approaches and so does another Supercoach season.

Join up and battle it out for a *checks notes shiny BF badge!

League code: 505837
I've just joined this one. Been putting it off as I am the drizzling sharts at Salary Cap games.

One day we'll have enough people interested in a draft league... one day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys and gals, how is Joel Jeffrey looking?

I've really liked him previously...is this the year he makes a name for himself?
Stuck behind Sexton it seems, did ok last week. Wait and see

There are two that I'm in - this is one of them. League code: 505837 is one and I'll try and find the other. Can't find the League Code of one of them - if the organizer is looking - can you advise. Both teams are incomplete so need a few extra Suns supporters to sign up.

LEAGUE NAME​

HouseOfRisingSuns

LEAGUE COMMISSIONER​

HereComesTheSuns (Chris)

LEAGUE TYPE​

Private (H2H) (20 teams, starts Rd 2, top 8 finals Rd 21)

and the other one is

LEAGUE NAME​

BigFooty GC Suns 1

LEAGUE COMMISSIONER​

Deja Voodoo (Michael)

LEAGUE TYPE​

Private (H2H) (20 teams, starts Rd 2, top 8 finals Rd 21)

No waivers in this league!

Squads of 36 with a mid season draft.

Might take him with one of my last.

Yeah definitely worth the punt then, Sam Clohesy currently a starting wing. Good Smokey

How has Rogers looked?

Think he was battling injury, is he fit now? Any chance of senior action through the season?
Rogers recovered from his back issue and joined training recently (a month ago?) and is building. I definitely see him playing some games subject to conditioning (as small forward).

Somebody reported that Rogers did not play yesterday in reserves practice and his training is managed. So, he probably still has some way to go. Hopefully, his back is OK.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back