Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty serious she's been hospitalised with bleeding on the brain. She is also pregnant. What a grub.

On CPH2333 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Anyone that hits a woman is dogshit

If you can’t talk it out or remove yourself and instead lash out you are weak as piss.

Including those “women” with a 🐓and a beard that have popped up in recent years

What happened now?
Apparently my frustration with Craig Cameron’s performance in his role needs to stay in this thread. I made the mistake of talking about our trades managers performance in the trades thread 😂

I understand that my criticism can be draining on some and for that I’m sorry, it’s not my intention, this forum is my outlet.

Apparently my frustration with Craig Cameron’s performance in his role needs to stay in this thread. I made the mistake of talking about our trades managers performance in the trades thread 😂

I understand that my criticism can be draining on some and for that I’m sorry, it’s not my intention, this forum is my outlet.
Iva. With respect.

It does get a bit much sometimes.

But you know I rate your passion

Your opinion although negative but actually encouraged me to dig deeper into Craig Cameron drafting and trading chaos as a list manager . If he knew this year there will be three first round academy players , should he keep trading those unused second Rd pick to future 2nd instead of wasting it away to other club at minimum value .

As for Elijah Holland he give me the vibe of Sam Flanders ( his fourth year this year ) , a third year AFL player with mostly his first season wipe out due to ACL .

Keep it up IVan .

Peace out .

Myself and Iva Bigun were the only 2 calling for Dews head 12months plus in advance.

Everyone called us every name under the Sun.
Asked why we kept bad mouthing Dew and the club.

It was obvious what had to be done. And once it got done… somehow everyone on the board agreed and cheered…

It’s amazing really.

Keep it up Iva.

Myself and Iva Bigun were the only 2 calling for Dews head 12months plus in advance.

Everyone called us every name under the Sun.
Asked why we kept bad mouthing Dew and the club.

It was obvious what had to be done. And once it got done… somehow everyone on the board agreed and cheered…

It’s amazing really.

Keep it up Iva.

It’s really not your opinions that piss people off, more the sheer repetitiveness of said opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s really not your opinions that piss people off, more the sheer repetitiveness of said opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I assume you are referring to my posts and I can wear that my opinions have been regurgitated to the point they have annoyed some. They come from a place where I do worry that people’s memories are short when it comes to our history and gloss over some of the worst trades in the history of the AFL as if they were just normal business. I try to keep it front of mind to hopefully rally the troops to ensure it doesn’t happen again, perhaps foolishly.

I will endeavour to be less preachy, it would be good if others could be equally reflective and a little more tolerant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only two years from Kingy, how ****ed is that?

In 2 years, he'll be a FA, and have a better idea where the club is going under Hardwick.

If we're playing finals with a sniff of a flag, then he'll probably re-sign. If not, well....He'll move for 'success' (and a big chunk of $$$)

FOnly two years from Kingy, how ****ed is that?
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Only two years from Kingy, how ****ed is that?
I mean, it makes sense and is entirely predictable and is what has been reported in the media for some time.

It takes him to when he will be a Free Agent. Same with Luko’s extension last year. Most players do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back