News Eagles Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think there's a thread for this so thought if start one to post links to media, interviews etc rather than have them lost in other threads

Link to radio interviews with JK, buttman and simmo

http://embeds.audioboom.com/publish..._channels=1#Sam Butler on TAB Radio, March 21

The Butler one is a crackup and interesting that he started to think his career might be over in 2014 when he was struggling to get a game under the new coach

The club website seems to be off a bit. New Videos appear and are pushed back in the order the current format. I found so many new video that's should have been at the top of the list but were back down .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate these sort headline. Yes it was a very good game but Yeo has a tendency have good games where he looks elite but then not follow it up. This article should be written after he puts a string of these sort of games.

That's the whole point - he needs more consistency. It's not too much to expect Yeo to string two good games together in his sixth year

That's the whole point - he needs more consistency. It's not too much to expect Yeo to string two good games together in his sixth year
Fair enough but it does do my head in when I see these sorta articles this time of the year.

Never seen him like that. Looked like he was about to have a go at someone.
He really bristled at the contested possessions stat and straight out called the journo wrong (even though I think we are 18th)

Seemed to me that he was well aware of some of the criticism in the press and wasn't happy with it - hopefully that attitude transfers to the players and they do something about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back