D4 Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do we think the rest of the season will play out? I doubt we will be playing on the 21st of August.

My suggestion would be as follows.

1. Play round 18 on the 28th of August to ensure teams get a hit out / training before finals.
2. Change Finals format to 2 weeks
- Week 1 - 1 v 4, 2 v 3 knockout style.
- Week 2 Grand Final - Winners of Week 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunate they don't get to face off in a grand final for promotion but easily the top 2 sides and deserve promotion. Albert Park and Westbourne to come down

Apparently 3 teams could come down, NB Westb and AP

Would love it if nobody from D3 came down and they made D4 a 6 team comp.

Play each other 3 times (even and fair fixture) and gives D3 the ideal competition number with 10.

Based on this year's results any of those 6 teams in D4 could beat anyone on their day - would make for a cracking season.

Would love it if nobody from D3 came down and they made D4 a 6 team comp.

Play each other 3 times (even and fair fixture) and gives D3 the ideal competition number with 10.

Based on this year's results any of those 6 teams in D4 could beat anyone on their day - would make for a cracking season.
You would think Ap and westb would be around the same mark as the 6 other teams considering they weren’t competitive in div 3.
it’s not that big of a jump.
8 teams would make for a much better comp.

I heard from a close friend that NB could go down and also results suggests they could should as well. They versed Albert park 3 times and beat Hawthorn in round 1 by 1 point and got lucky. Westbourne and Canterbury beat them relatively comfortably during the season....

I heard from a close friend that NB could go down and also results suggests they could should as well. They versed Albert park 3 times and beat Hawthorn in round 1 by 1 point and got lucky. Westbourne and Canterbury beat them relatively comfortably during the season....
NB got lucky in round 1 ???, they had the majority of their team available that day where as they made 12 changes the week they played Westbourne and led Canterbury all day bar the last 5 minutes where they let the game slip.
With a full squad they are capable of a top 4 spot in division 3 ! You would know that if you were actually from NB.

You would think Ap and westb would be around the same mark as the 6 other teams considering they weren’t competitive in div 3.
it’s not that big of a jump.
8 teams would make for a much better comp.

Same thing was said about AP the last time they came down and they were well above the standard.

As for WB I think they'd have similar results to the last time they were in D4. Being on the other side of the city also gives them more recruiting options especially with the 'promise' of a flag. Take this with a grain of salt as I am definitely influenced by the desire to never want to travel to the western suburbs for a game of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back