D3 Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a flogging for the ages

What a great call, absolute flogging for ages**
**Scores level 16min into the 4th quarter, Emmaus pile on a few late goals going with the wind.

It was a great contest, thoroughly enjoyed watching and catching up with a few old faces at the past players day (didnt know it was even on)

Went out to see the Citizens take on Parkside for the second time at Parkside's ground which was odd fixturing. Ground looked in good nick from the boundary but once you set foot on the ground it was very soft and wet which really stifled any chance of a fast free flowing game. Much better effort from Parkside, really serving it up to the Citz's. Parkside were far more aggressive this time around and I thought they were the better team on the day. But, once again the Citz's displayed their never say die attitude and managed to share the points. Their is defence is undersized but rock solid.

What a great call, absolute flogging for ages**
**Scores level 16min into the 4th quarter, Emmaus pile on a few late goals going with the wind.

It was a great contest, thoroughly enjoyed watching and catching up with a few old faces at the past players day (didnt know it was even on)
So serious about your old side Gia. Conditions suited North Brunswick and they did well to last as long as they did. Cream rose though and comfortable win in the end to Emmaus. Building well.

Another lockdown and another missed round of footy. Makes an 8 team draw even more uneven. Who benefits the most??

No need - top 4 is well and truly settled

Albert Park funnily enough. Seems your Citz missed a few easy wins.

I think we'll have missed Albert Park, North Brunswick and Westbourne - if the rumours about lockdown are true.
What about the other sides?

I think we'll have missed Albert Park, North Brunswick and Westbourne - if the rumours about lockdown are true.
What about the other sides?
Who's we?
You'd be more inclined to ask to play make up rounds but the talks in general discussion forum is vafa will do nothing about it

UM, great question, I'm sure both Westbourne & NB will have claims to not be relegated this season

Who's we?
You'd be more inclined to ask to play make up rounds but the talks in general discussion forum is vafa will do nothing about it

UM, great question, I'm sure both Westbourne & NB will have claims to not be relegated this season

Who's we? Sorry, the Citz's!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good comp this year. Any one of the top 4 could have won.

Absolutely N52, very even top 4 with the bottom 4 being some distance off. Not sure if any teams will go up to D2 but I'd imagine, Emmaus and Richmond should have first claims - both been strong D3 clubs for a few seasons and have a lot of depth with clubbies.
Obviously Parkside and Hawthorn have fair claim too but that's just my view.

Absolutely N52, very even top 4 with the bottom 4 being some distance off. Not sure if any teams will go up to D2 but I'd imagine, Emmaus and Richmond should have first claims - both been strong D3 clubs for a few seasons and have a lot of depth with clubbies.
Obviously Parkside and Hawthorn have fair claim too but that's just my view.
Will be interesting to see what the VAFA decide. I think Parkside and Richmond would be the two clear standouts to go up with both seniors and ressies very strong. Emmaus and Hawthorn don’t have the depth of those two.
I think there should be no promotion or relegation but that’s just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back