Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Tricky word - needed a couple of rogue guesses to get it.

Screenshot_20240417-075443~2.png

Teacher's or students'?
Probably both, not to mention grammar and punctuation.
When my 10 year old asks me how to spell a word, I ask him how he thinks it is spelt.
More often than not, he gets it right, and I think it's a good way to get him to think about it, rather than just getting me to tell him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, I know, nobody likes talking about gambling on here…

… I just got this in my feed and it is more entertaining viewing than 99.9% of television programming currently. Will continue to monitor.

You have to laugh about the stupidity of some people. Do they not actually understand what they said?

On Saturday, seated near the aisle with her sister and a friend, “we had a plan that if it was going to impact anybody else I was going to just get out of there”.

So when it “impacted” the most important person in the room, the performer, she decided that those words meant nothing.
Just another “my child is more important than anything, or anyone, else in the world” person. Bet she drives a Ram…

You have to laugh about the stupidity of some people. Do they not actually understand what they said?

So when it “impacted” the most important person in the room, the performer, she decided that those words meant nothing.
Just another “my child is more important than anything, or anyone, else in the world” person. Bet she drives a Ram…
Trish Faranda was after some attention and she has got it, and she's gone into full victim overdrive.

“How awful is it that as a mum you become so isolated because you don’t think you are going to be tolerated with your child in public – because god forbid, they make a little bit of noise, as babies are inclined to do sometimes.”

She was at a comedy show which was advertised for ages 15+ only. It's not just the material which is directed at older ages, it's the performance too. If Arj or anybody for that matter wanted to perform to kids, he would have. A whinging baby is an annoyance to everybody and especially a live performer where it's simply microphone and voice.

If she had have put her thinking cap on, she would have either sat at the back where the child would not be a target/disturbance for a performer, or better yet she should have arranged for the child to be somewhere else altogether. What kind of person attends a comedy show and doesn't think to leave the room when something like this happens?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back