Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Trish Faranda was after some attention and she has got it, and she's gone into full victim overdrive.

“How awful is it that as a mum you become so isolated because you don’t think you are going to be tolerated with your child in public – because god forbid, they make a little bit of noise, as babies are inclined to do sometimes.”

She was at a comedy show which was advertised for ages 15+ only. It's not just the material which is directed at older ages, it's the performance too. If Arj or anybody for that matter wanted to perform to kids, he would have. A whinging baby is an annoyance to everybody and especially a live performer where it's simply microphone and voice.

If she had have put her thinking cap on, she would have either sat at the back where the child would not be a target/disturbance for a performer, or better yet she should have arranged for the child to be somewhere else altogether. What kind of person attends a comedy show and doesn't think to leave the room when something like this happens?
agreed, but, how does this even make news? Like, there is a lot of really important stuff happening over the world and domestically.

and this topic is news worthy

Trish Faranda was after some attention and she has got it, and she's gone into full victim overdrive.

“How awful is it that as a mum you become so isolated because you don’t think you are going to be tolerated with your child in public – because god forbid, they make a little bit of noise, as babies are inclined to do sometimes.”

She was at a comedy show which was advertised for ages 15+ only. It's not just the material which is directed at older ages, it's the performance too. If Arj or anybody for that matter wanted to perform to kids, he would have. A whinging baby is an annoyance to everybody and especially a live performer where it's simply microphone and voice.

If she had have put her thinking cap on, she would have either sat at the back where the child would not be a target/disturbance for a performer, or better yet she should have arranged for the child to be somewhere else altogether. What kind of person attends a comedy show and doesn't think to leave the room when something like this happens?
Unbelievable !

agreed, but, how does this even make news? Like, there is a lot of really important stuff happening over the world and domestically.

Because this is a nothing topic that can be stirred up to get eyes and clicks.
This is what passes for news these days. Because all news services, old and new, want to get $$$$ from you and me being outraged. One way or another.

This is what passes for news these days. Because all news services, old and new, want to get $$$$ from you and me being outraged. One way or another.
I hear you, but doesnt get me outraged, i couldnt care, just rubbish information... its not news for me

At first glance I thought it was because she was breast feeding.
Now it seems it may have been because the baby was crying.
The first reason is the reason for the headline, allows people to upset about something.
If they went for the second reason people probably would’ve said serves her right.

Didn't you post it on here, with a hint of outrage?

Wordle 1,039 6/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Your Wordle achievements are triggering me - I'm outraged. I'm lodging a complaint with the AFL's Social Media Outrage Commission.

PS - The AFL might sue Wordle for stealing a word the AFL used to own under their "we own everything" strategy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wife and I came by 3 nights foc at a flash place in Spa country - dessert was excellent - also the slow cooked beef ribs
Screenshot_20240423-225310~2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back