Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

f**kwits will do what f**kwits do - a graphic is unlikely to cause them to deviate from their course of action
That one, like the one with a pram, aren’t legally enforceable.
What is legally enforceable are the disabled parking. And what has been criminal is how these have been pushed aside, or completely replaced, by boot pickup spaces.
What is wrong with people that they can’t get out of the car and pickup their own groceries/booze?

That one, like the one with a pram, aren’t legally enforceable.
What is legally enforceable are the disabled parking. And what has been criminal is how these have been pushed aside, or completely replaced, by boot pickup spaces.
What is wrong with people that they can’t get out of the car and pickup their own groceries/booze?
Refreshingly succinct - pass Go

Well in that spirit….

Thank you John Howard.
My apartment building has a disabled spot which a friend has used a few times, but increasingly non disabled cars are parked there. I took a photo of a brand new black Audi parked hours in the spot last week and sent it in to management and the local council. Got a message back from council saying it was our management's job to police it. Got an email too from management apologising - it was the acting manager's car parked there!

jmac70 is no Wordle whimp
Agreed. He is a Wordler to be respected, and he is determined to ensure that Wordling is passed down through future generations by making it an integral part of the primary school curriculum. Thanks to the work and vision of jmac70, I believe a time may come when Wordle takes its place with Maths and English as a core subject in our schools.

Agreed. He is a Wordler to be respected, and he is determined to ensure that Wordling is passed down through future generations by making it an integral part of the primary school curriculum. Thanks to the work and vision of jmac70, I believe a time may come when Wordle takes its place with Maths and English as a core subject in our schools.
Will additional swings be required in the playground?

Is it spelled wimp or whimp?

The original and still by far the most common spelling of this common bit of slang meaning “weakling, coward,” is “wimp.” If you use the much less common “whimp” instead people may regard you as a little wimpy.
You needed to do today's Wordle to understand why I chose that spelling

Will additional swings be required in the playground?
Yes. I think schools would be well advised to follow the 'every child will have a laptop' lead and do the same with swings. I can see swings dominating the physical surrounds of the school buildings, spread across ovals and other play areas, with swinging becoming the preferred activity at recess and lunchtime, and kick to kick, chasey and ball games becoming leisure pastimes forgotten and condemned for their association with an anti intellectual period in our educational history.

There may be an uptake in head injuries and the like with students trying to access their assigned swing being struck by the wilder swinging of the more accomplished Wordlers, so schools will need to adjust their insurance policies to cater for this trend.

Statues of jmac70 engaged with a Wordle will eventually be prominently erected at the entrance to every Victorian primary school.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. I think schools would be well advised to follow the 'every child will have a laptop' lead and do the same with swings. I can see swings dominating the physical surrounds of the school buildings, spread across ovals and other play areas, with swinging becoming the preferred activity at recess and lunchtime, and kick to kick, chasey and ball games becoming leisure pastimes forgotten and condemned for their association with an anti intellectual period in our educational history.

There may be an uptake in head injuries and the like with students trying to access their assigned swing being struck by the wilder swinging of the more accomplished Wordlers, so schools will need to adjust their insurance policies to cater for this trend.

Statues of jmac70 engaged with a Wordle will eventually be prominent at the entrance to every Victorian primary school.
That's some good Phraseology right there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back