Preview Changes: R8 vs Port Adelaide, 2024 - Curtin Call?

Will Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What this bloke said. So the flogs who carry on when I get one wrong, how about now?

Ha ha ha ha....

It’s interesting that you’re the one carrying on like a pork chop on this? Is it because you don’t have anyone on here who wants to have private conversations with you?

Nobody responding to your PM's with all your top secret intel mate?

Yeah it did. There was reasoning behind my post which I won’t go into on here but some know via a PM. All I’m going to say it’s going to be very interesting to see where he plays.

Was very very interesting to see him played across half back tonight. If I ask nicely will you add me to the PM group chat?

Ha ha ha ha....

Nobody responding to your PM's with all your top secret intel mate?

Was very very interesting to see him played across half back tonight. If I ask nicely will you add me to the PM group chat?
Well let’s just say that when we discussed Curtin I said he shouldn’t be playing deep defence like they were playing him in the SANFL and he should be at half back. He said there wasn’t a match up against Port, hence why I didn’t expect him to play and said it was going to be very surprising where they played him.

Samcro24 can vouch for that.

As for me wanting to be in a private chat with you, there’s about as much chance of that happening as Wayne and Subaru

Well let’s just say that when we discussed Curtin I said he shouldn’t be playing deep defence like they were playing him in the SANFL and he should be at half back. He said there wasn’t a match up against Port, hence why I didn’t expect him to play and said it was going to be very surprising where they played him.

Samcro24 can vouch for that.

As for me wanting to be in a private chat with you, there’s about as much chance of that happening as Wayne and Subaru
Who Are You GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Nah just kidding. I can vouch.

Well thats just hurtful. Here I was thinking it was all a little bit of light banter.

Did my eyes deceive me or is Bicks back on the board? I saw he liked your post. Did you tell him to come back in the private chat or is he just back because we have won 3 outta 4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thats just hurtful. Here I was thinking it was all a little bit of light banter.

Did my eyes deceive me or is Bicks back on the board? I saw he liked your post. Did you tell him to come back in the private chat or is he just back because we have won 3 outta 4?
Can't be in a private chat as he has me on ignore, well maybe not now.

As for PM, entry is dependent on not being enamoured with DMack, you didn’t pass that

No gridiron deniers

Back