Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

The funny thing for a forward pocket Curtis looked like the only mid capable of clearing the ball.

Said to a mate see how Curtis is constantly on the move while the other gimps are standing flat footed.

What a s**t show where the bloke that actually isn’t the mid is the only one that has any idea that you need to be on the move at this level.
Mate, it looked 100% better than jy and phill. You’re absolutely right. But if we’re going to randomly see things that could stick, cool tell us that’s what the plan is. Get all these players playing where they should be instead of the same 6 weeks of insanity. Doing the same thing thinking you’ll get a different response and then saying we need to stick the course. Let’s move Sheezel and McKercher now. Maybe Zuurhar too because he has been so ineffective.

Then how come under Ratten we had a 3pt loss(owing to interchange infringement), a 6pt loss, an 8pt loss, a 5pt loss and a 9pt loss with basically the same squad bar Logue for a few of the games and McKay?

Are Logue and McKay really the difference between 10 goals?

Really?

You forgot Goldstein

Geezus

I don't understand why clarko always talks up how good the opposition is every game. Shut up about how good walker etc is

We are desperate for confidence m8
Exactly wtf right? It’s almost as if he’s deflecting from what really is a shitshow of a team & he on $1M a year has nfi on what to say & how to fix it …”back us in… Tex , Laird ,Dawson “ GGF Clarko you campaigning crook.

Is this thread just hot air or is there something to it Ross Henshaw?

We look terrible but maybe you overrated our list going in.

I definitely did and will admit that my pre season guess on 6-7 wins was way off.

Who the * is Jen Watts anyway? She looks like that chick that is more interested in the free feed rather than doing any hard work.

What we wouldn’t give to have Euge back in the job.

Euge wouldn’t * over members in favour of the corporate dollar.
Woeful post.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I definitely did and will admit that my pre season guess on 6-7 wins was way off.
Nothing more than Ross Henshaw wetting the bed.

My prediction - he'll take a mental health break again. Then at the end of the sason, there'll be a statement." In the best interest of the club, i have stepped down permanently, etc"
That won't happen at the end of this year - even if we are 0-23.

However if we are still winless/uncompetitive half way through '25 expect Clarko to hand it in -ie no payout - and Lynch to take over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing more than Ross Henshaw wetting the bed.
If I’m wetting the bed you are shitting me … why are u still here ? This thread is taking momentum & it’s not just me posting…
“Must be killing you”

I never expected 6-7 wins either mate but expected much more from our list & leaders & a lot more from our $1M coach than praising the opposition in the presser after the game .

If I’m wetting the bed you are shitting me … why are u still here ? This thread is taking momentum & it’s not just me posting…
“Must be killing you”
Go change your depend pad before bed you delusional soft utensil.

Exactly wtf right? It’s almost as if he’s deflecting from what really is a shitshow of a team & he on $1M a year has nfi on what to say & how to fix it …”back us in… Tex , Laird ,Dawson “ GGF Clarko you campaigning crook.
I come in peace. I think its worth remembering at the Hawks, he had two dream drafts, Hawks got likes of Buddy, Rioli, Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis, Lake, Roughhead,and more, molded a super team, that won 3 flags on end. He has not had that at Nth. Unless you have an Academy , to draw talented young kids from, as the Northern teams have, its a lot harder now. Just saying.

I come in peace. I think its worth remembering at the Hawks, he had two dream drafts, Hawks got likes of Buddy, Rioli, Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis, Lake, Roughhead,and more, molded a super team, that won 3 flags on end. He has not had that at Nth. Unless you have an Academy , to draw talented young kids from, as the Northern teams have, its a lot harder now. Just saying.

…well not yet but heading towards more top end draft picks/trade come Nov this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back