Bye Bye Jen Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d be happy to try something different in this space.

Unsure of exactly what she’s contributed.

Yeah I’ve met her, she’s a nice lady, but probably out of her depth.
Can we shut this thread ? I don’t understand how it is at all relevant…😉

Do wonder if we missed a trick, not picking Simon Lloyd.
Would've been top notch on the footy side of things, and brought Geelong IP to improve the culture and standards of the playing group. Along with his knowledge of list management and been a good sounding board for Clarko and Todd.

But figure Jen Watt got the gig, because he wouldn't have had much experience with the commercial side of things.

Do wonder if we missed a trick, not picking Simon Lloyd.
Would've been top notch on the footy side of things, and brought Geelong IP to improve the culture and standards of the playing group. Along with his knowledge of list management and been a good sounding board for Clarko and Todd.

But figure Jen Watt got the gig, because he wouldn't have had much experience with the commercial side of things.
Sounds like he’d have been better suited to Vineys’s job then (looks for thread calling for his sacking).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destabilise? How so? Ponting and Clarkson get along?

Clarkson says all the time a successful club is stable along the key posts - coach, CEO, board president, head of footy.

Last thing footy dept meeds is more disruption in the head office side.

Can we shut this thread ? I don’t understand how it is at all relevant…😉
I accept that this is a supporter’s board and everyone is entitled to an opinion but the sooner people understand Jen, Sonja, Clarko and Todd inherited the mother of all s**t-shows the better. There’s been far too much disruption at the top of the club which has affected every part of the organisation. It will get ugly but We need to trust these leaders and stay the course.

Last edited:
I accept that this is a supporter’s board and everyone is entitled to an opinion but the sooner people understand Jen, Sonja, Clarko and Todd inherited the mother of all s**t-shows the better. There’s been far too much disruption at the top of the club which has affected every part of the organisation. It will get ugly but We need to trust these leaders and stay the course.

Well said.

People need to understand that the Clarko rebuild truly began this year. We're up to game 7 of iut against St Kilda.

Last year as about seeing what we had and transitioning out older guys and doing it better than previous regimes managed.

We certainly managed to retire guys like Cunners and Ziebs with more class and dignity than we did Boomer and Petrie.

That's a small but important win for the culture of the club.

Guys are also signing long term too - the most important players like Sheez, Larkey and Xerri.

If players aren't signed up for the project like McKay and maybe LDY, they can piss off, we on;ly want people who are in to build something great.

Tbh I think the same should apply to supporters, if sooky whiners aren't willing to stick fat and insist on starting bullshit threads like this or abusing the Prez on Twitter, then they can piss off and let those of us who are bought into the Clarkson/Viney/Hood/Watt rebuild to get on with it in peace.

Its going to be rough until midway through 2025 at the very least.

Well said.

People need to understand that the Clarko rebuild truly began this year. We're up to game 7 of iut against St Kilda.

Last year as about seeing what we had and transitioning out older guys and doing it better than previous regimes managed.

We certainly managed to retire guys like Cunners and Ziebs with more class and dignity than we did Boomer and Petrie.

That's a small but important win for the culture of the club.

Guys are also signing long term too - the most important players like Sheez, Larkey and Xerri.

If players aren't signed up for the project like McKay and maybe LDY, they can piss off, we on;ly want people who are in to build something great.

Tbh I think the same should apply to supporters, if sooky whiners aren't willing to stick fat and insist on starting bullshit threads like this or abusing the Prez on Twitter, then they can piss off and let those of us who are bought into the Clarkson/Viney/Hood/Watt rebuild to get on with it in peace.

Its going to be rough until midway through 2025 at the very least.

POTY

Take note Saintly

I had a one year gap when I had no $ in 2006.

Ruined what would be 30 consecutive years as an Adult
imho that's the kind of thing you should be able to explain to the club and get them to amend. Good membership services would look at the big picture.

I had a one year gap when I had no $ in 2006.

Ruined what would be 30 consecutive years as an Adult
Great work mate. I'm in the same ball park. Hope to get to 50 years and a couple more flags would be nice. Every chance at least the second one. Actually, i would settle for the second one in a heart beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back