Bye Bye Jen Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1714201967014.png

Jennifer Watt has been here since late 2022 now and I can't point to a single metric that has gotten better under her 'leadership';
  • Membership has been a debacle, with members actively being lied to about the reasons behind losing their L2 reserved seats, prices going up and value/benefits going down.
  • Our brand/identity has gotten worse (why on Earth is our 2024 range navy blue?!)
  • Here's the crucial part; the culture inside the club has gotten bad under her watch. I've heard from more than one current/former staff member at the club that there's a total lack of accountability and leadership inside the building. You've got departments arguing with each other over trivial (and non-trivial!) matters, which is never a good look. Have heard there's even been some talk of external consults to try and solve the issue because it appears beyond Jennifer Watt's capabilities which is simply unacceptable for a modern CEO.
  • Why is she completely invisible, and leaving Sonja to bear the brunt of responsibility and accountability? The CEO should be just as, if not more visible and accessible to the members and fans.
Say what you will about Amarfio, who was far from perfect, but at least this sort of stuff wasn't going on under his watch.

Sack Rawlings. Sack Watt.

Every single person in leadership should be questioned - we have been pox for what feels like an eternity and are going backwards...what does she bring to our club?

And at least Sonja has a track record of fronting up to members, writing to members, and before she deleted her twitter, engaging with members there too.

I heard from a former staff member, who's bitter about being sacked for doing a s**t job, that there's a lack of accountability at the club.

I heard from a former staff member, who's bitter about being sacked for doing a s**t job, that there's a lack of accountability at the club.
Since when do we actually sack people lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when do we actually sack people lol.
Going through 20 years of mediocrity without sacking a senior men's coach has nothing to do with the current administration.

Ponting and Clsrkson have the same manager lol.

Yes Punter is launching s secret boardroom coup that will destabilise what Clarko's rebuild.

It's going to be s**t til at least mid 2025, then it start getting good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back