Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

When we start to realise that the regime who oversaw the crap show from 2016-2022 that led to the dearth of any resemblance of talent between 26-32 years of age, the finger pointing at Clarko is foolish at best.

As I said in Bye Bye Brad 1, sacking Coaches is a mugs game.

When we start to realise that the regime who oversaw the crap show from 2016-2022 that led to the dearth of any resemblance of talent between 26-32 years of age, the finger pointing at Clarko is foolish at best.

As I said in Bye Bye Brad 1, sacking Coaches is a mugs game.

Then how come under Ratten we had a 3pt loss(owing to interchange infringement), a 6pt loss, an 8pt loss, a 5pt loss and a 9pt loss with basically the same squad bar Logue for a few of the games and McKay?

Are Logue and McKay really the difference between 10 goals?

My prediction - he'll take a mental health break again. Then at the end of the sason, there'll be a statement." In the best interest of the club, i have stepped down permanently, etc"

On Sheezel, Clarko just basically said he doesn’t play midfield because that hurts our defence.

Like not selecting a backline going into this year hasn't already done that?

This guy doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Genuinely Lost the plot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dog passing GIF

Clarko “we just need to stay the course “
I suggest you hit the “golf course “ & retire old fella .
You are cooked . You are not for us .

If the course is throw Curtis into the midfield (which I didn’t mind) BEFORE Sheezel, I don’t know what ******* course he is on
The funny thing for a forward pocket Curtis looked like the only mid capable of clearing the ball.

Said to a mate see how Curtis is constantly on the move while the other gimps are standing flat footed.

What a s**t show where the bloke that actually isn’t the mid is the only one that has any idea that you need to be on the move at this level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back