Bendigo FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see the Chappy rumour was just that, although the timeline is interesting.

I see Castlemaine have announced pre-season training is starting Friday, hopefully that means an announcement on a coach is coming as well.

Nice to see the Chappy rumour was just that, although the timeline is interesting.

I see Castlemaine have announced pre-season training is starting Friday, hopefully that means an announcement on a coach is coming as well.
I’m hearing the President has put his hand up to coach in 2023. Whilst they look for a replacement over the next 12 months to ensure they get a suitable candidate.

I see merit in the decision

Interested in comments about Jack Exell and Lachie Wright (signed with Sandhurst). What can we expect from them?
Exell couldn’t get a kick in his last stint in the Bendigo league, bit of a difference in leagues I would of thought

Sorry mate I actually forgot his name at the time I posted.

Mac Cameron is his name from the Ammo’s and has spent time on VFL lists.

202cm
At this stage it looks like Eaglehawk, South, Sandhurst and Kyneton are all going to improve. Hopefully the gap between them and the 'big three' will narrow.

Conversley (and sadly) I think the gap between the above teams and the bottom three will only increase.

At this stage it looks like Eaglehawk, South, Sandhurst and Kyneton are all going to improve. Hopefully the gap between them and the 'big three' will narrow.

Conversley (and sadly) I think the gap between the above teams and the bottom three will only increase.
What's flats recruits like? They have brothers that played O&m and Mornington?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if south will improve or not, have lost some handy players but getting an A grade ruckman is very handy

Castlemaine back on the track last night, wandered through and was pleased to see good numbers on the track.

All might not be lost after all.
I really hope so forest, I really like the club and the people....but it's a very long climb for the guys at the "camp", and a pre-season full of hope can be flattened very quickly by a 15 plus goal trouncing by one of the big 4 in the first few rounds. I'll be happy to be proven wrong here.

I really hope so forest, I really like the club and the people....but it's a very long climb for the guys at the "camp", and a pre-season full of hope can be flattened very quickly by a 15 plus goal trouncing by one of the big 4 in the first few rounds. I'll be happy to be proven wrong here.

I think that is absolutely on the cards and to be expected. With the off-season turmoil, the best case scenario is to hold the improvement from last season and build for 2024.

Winning 2-4 games next year would be a great result.

I think that is absolutely on the cards and to be expected. With the off-season turmoil, the best case scenario is to hold the improvement from last season and build for 2024.

Winning 2-4 games next year would be a great result.

The only chances they will get will be the matches again Flat and Maryborough and that’s the same for both those sides

Chapman officially announced at Kyneton.

Interesting to see their juniors and women's team have left for the Riddell league.
I’m sure they have very good reasons for it / Bendigo bias and lack of care for the country clubs probably the main reasons I’d say

Remove this Banner Ad

Back