Bendigo FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t of thought so? Stagg and conforti are good players but they are still a long way off gisborne and strath. They did lose elimination final by 50 points so have a lot of room to make up
I am a life time Dragon supporter and hopeful of improvement and a good season, but totally agree with Silver's comments.

I have Square as the favourites. They would be livid at themselves for not beating Gisborne in the prelim this year due to poor kicking for goal and I am sure believe they would have won the Grand Final if they got there.

Gisborne and Strath due to their depth will still be strong again. What would be a breath of fresh air for the league is for Kyneton to make the finals.

I am a life time Dragon supporter and hopeful of improvement and a good season, but totally agree with Silver's comments.

I have Square as the favourites. They would be livid at themselves for not beating Gisborne in the prelim this year due to poor kicking for goal and I am sure believe they would have won the Grand Final if they got there.

Gisborne and Strath due to their depth will still be strong again. What would be a breath of fresh air for the league is for Kyneton to make the finals.
Good response - gee there could be some good sides miss finals next year

It’s interesting you say that. Kyneton are generally pretty vocal on their socials about re signings and seen nothing about Chappy or player signings for 2023
Clearly decided to attack it a different way this year and lay low they have a few onboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s interesting you say that. Kyneton are generally pretty vocal on their socials about re signings and seen nothing about Chappy or player signings for 2023
I don’t recall them ever posting about Manuel signing last offseason. They may be happy keeping their high profile recruits on the down low

Gisborne below
McKenna signed
Blake Signed
Reaper Signed
Graham Signed
Lakey Signed
Spear signed
Bell-Bartels signed
Kemp EDFL
Minns Woodend
Rodgers Qld
Lord Signed
Foreman ?
Panuccio?
Scanlon?

Not sure of ins as yet, however they have good networks so I’d expect a few.

Gisborne below
McKenna signed
Blake Signed
Reaper Signed
Graham Signed
Lakey Signed
Spear signed
Bell-Bartels signed
Kemp EDFL
Minns Woodend
Rodgers Qld
Lord Signed
Foreman ?
Panuccio?
Scanlon?

They always have good juniors coming through, and they usually get a couple of good edfl players come in for a change

Gisborne below
McKenna signed
Blake Signed
Reaper Signed
Graham Signed
Lakey Signed
Spear signed
Bell-Bartels signed
Kemp EDFL
Minns Woodend
Rodgers Qld
Lord Signed
Foreman ?
Panuccio?
Scanlon?

Panuccio gone back to Riddell. Announced on there Facebook page

I don’t recall them ever posting about Manuel signing last offseason. They may be happy keeping their high profile recruits on the down low
Agree about Manuel, don’t think they did announce that. Can play the bloke too. They announced Driscoll, Chappy ect. There an exciting club Kyneton, if they can keep it together for a few more years I think off the top of my head they have some good junior numbers coming thru from under 16 and down. I maybe wrong tho.

Gisborne below
McKenna signed
Blake Signed
Reaper Signed
Graham Signed
Lakey Signed
Spear signed
Bell-Bartels signed
Kemp EDFL
Minns Woodend
Rodgers Qld
Lord Signed
Foreman ?
Panuccio?
Scanlon?

Sounds to me like what I heard a week or 2 ago might be in the money about a new look forward line for Gisborne with only 1 of their starting 6 forwards from the flag staying with the 3 you have questions marks against them Pannuciou definitely gone Scanlon retired and apparently Foreman back to Kyneton that’s 5 pretty big holes to fill

Sounds to me like what I heard a week or 2 ago might be in the money about a new look forward line for Gisborne with only 1 of their starting 6 forwards from the flag staying with the 3 you have questions marks against them Pannuciou definitely gone Scanlon retired and apparently Foreman back to Kyneton that’s 5 pretty big holes to fill
Since Gisborne joining the bfl, I reckon you could count on 2 hands the amount of times Gisborne has lost to Kyneton, Kyneton still have a lot of ground to catch up between the 2 sides Bart, but I enjoy your enthusiasm to the cause

Kal and jarryn Geary confirmed at Eaglehawk as well, you think if they stay fit they play finals and top 3

I don’t think Jarryn will play and footy at all and Kal will be great obviously when he is able to get on the park
Jarryn needs to get cleared by his doctor, because he has had so many injuries at AFL if he plays footy again it may impact his AFL pension

Only asking as I worked at a place in Kyneton this week and someone there told me Chapman has moved on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back