Bendigo FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

He's assistant coach isn't he? If that's the case, you'd make him senior coach if he's not playing, I'd think he'd be pretty handy playing loose down back still, interesting one

His body is ruined and as posted about playing this season may have impacts on any payout he received from the AFL or saints

It would obviously be great if he can play but not sure he will

Tim Walsh handy get going back to Gisborne

He's assistant coach isn't he? If that's the case, you'd make him senior coach if he's not playing, I'd think he'd be pretty handy playing loose down back still, interesting one
The word on the street is there a Payout or Payment ( Insurance) of some kind pending for Jarryn so until that's settled I don't think much will be said or confirmed about him paying.

Is chappy coaching the magpies? How many locals make up the Kyneton senior side last year?

Yep look like there will be a pretty even 7 sides, and three terrible sides so far
Agree Trent. Looks like Kyneton and Eaglehawk as the two teams that just failed to make the finals last year will improve and expect to make them this year.

Something I have banged on about in the past is having a finals series based on the top six teams. I believe the extra club (potentially two or three with reserves and under 18's) has the potential to create greater interest for supporters, especially in the final home and away games and the first round of the finals.

What do others think - worthwhile or not?

Agree Trent. Looks like Kyneton and Eaglehawk as the two teams that just failed to make the finals last year will improve and expect to make them this year.

Something I have banged on about in the past is having a finals series based on the top six teams. I believe the extra club (potentially two or three with reserves and under 18's) has the potential to create greater interest for supporters, especially in the final home and away games and the first round of the finals.

What do others think - worthwhile or not?
To add last year an an example, on the football side of things Kangaroo Flat would have teams in the under 18's and Reserves and Kyneton would have had their senior team in the finals. As it stood the supporters of these two clubs probably had little interest in the finals.

To add last year an an example, on the football side of things Kangaroo Flat would have teams in the under 18's and Reserves and Kyneton would have had their senior team in the finals. As it stood the supporters of these two clubs probably had little interest in the finals.
The thing is there's 10 teams, your rewarding Medicority, having 6 make finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely someone must know if it’s legit or not
Surely someone must know if it’s legit or not
Just spoke to a couple of the leadership group at Kyneton on a job site this afternoon.

Said absolute garbage. Chappy has been in contact with all players within the past 24 hours advising when pre season returns, a run down on all the recruits and how excited he is for 2023.

So can throw that info straight into the rubbish bin!

Can also confirm Foreman has 100% left us boys to go to Kyneton to coach the under 18s.

Just spoke to a couple of the leadership group at Kyneton on a job site this afternoon.

Said absolute garbage. Chappy has been in contact with all players within the past 24 hours advising when pre season returns, a run down on all the recruits and how excited he is for 2023.

So can throw that info straight into the rubbish bin!

Can also confirm Foreman has 100% left us boys to go to Kyneton to coach the under 18s.
Please stop. You are obviously a Kyneton person.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back