Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 2423.

Up 1.2k spots, back into the top 7k after the disaster that occured last week.

Decent score considering I have no Serong and no Butters.

Onwards and upwards!

Congrats to all the BFers posting big scores!

Haven't really posted all year but thought I'd wander in for this one. You know what that means....

1715513978679.png

Nah just kidding I'm trash. Nothing scores from my VC and C. All 3 "premos" I traded in this week went sub 100. Going backwards at a massive rate at this point. Down another 6000 in the rankings.

I got you boss...
You must of been too busy with the deviants posting there personals.
Opps. And you’re right there 🤣

Love your work. Not quite as catchy as last week, I reckon I played it 20+ times, but still quality content 💪👏

IMG_9558.jpeg
Slowish start to the year besides that one nuts round continues.

Held onto Rozee and Yeo so I guess I’ll just take this? Captained Touk - annoyed he was on bench for the last 6 or so mins of that game. Could’ve been a nice POD captain

4 80’s in defense from Sheezel Stewart Houston and Martin is meh but no tragedy I guess.

Midfield did its thing shoutout (Zak Butters) and stoked with Darcy, Clohesy, both Garcia’s and Wilson on field - which was looking grim start of the week.

Hoping one of Rozee or Yeo can get up this week!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 142. That was a tense final few minutes, as well as the fact the game ended in a draw!
I wasn't to worried until Dawson played a lone hand in the last quarter, well even last 15 minutes of the last quarter.

Both predicted to get 111, both ended at 142.

I'll take the win but it could have been a little easier.

Dropped 500 spots to just outside the top 10k, Rowell obviously cost me majorly, but not a huge disaster.

Left about 40 points on the bench but best score of my season so far

Screenshot_20240513_073410_SuperCoach.jpg

Still got smacked in Tragics

James May GIF by DriveTribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back